Latest Sail Doctor Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 129
- Post Name: Doctors
- Starting date of the Application Process: 06th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Latest Central Govt Jobs to Apply
- Date of Online Examination: 21st July 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- SAIL Doctor Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Download Here
- Official Website: https://www.sail.co.in/
- SAIL MO Solved Exam Papers
SAIL Doctor Recruitment 2019 – 129 Medical Officer Jobs
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is going to recruit young and energetic candidates as Doctors namely Medical Officer (E-1 Grade) and Medical Specialist (E-3 Grade) in Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, General Medicine, ENT, Skin & VD, Pathology, Radiology, Microbiology, Blood Bank, Anaesthesia, Psychiatry, Plastic Surgery etc disciplines. So candidates, those who are eligible can apply for this SAIL Recruitment 2019 before the last date.
The candidates should be ready with all the scanned documents before starting the application procedure and during the registration process, candidates have to pay a certain amount of money as an application fee. After submission of applications, aspirants start your preparation for the online test scheduled to be conducted on 21st July 2019. You can find all the details in the below sections, just go through them.
Number of Doctor positions to be filled in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is 129. Post wise vacancies with count are as follows.
- Medical Specialist in E-3 Grade – 59 Jobs
- Gynaecology & Obstetrician – 05
- Paediatrics – 04
- Orthopaedics – 06
- General Medicine – 10
- Surgery – 07
- ENT – 03
- Skin & VD – 01
- Radiology – 04
- Pathology – 02
- Anaesthesia – 03
- Psychiatry – 02
- Blood Bank – 01
- Pulmonary Medicine – 01
- Biochemistry – 01
- Ophthalmology – 05
- Plastic Surgery – 01
- Microbiology – 03
- Medical Officer – 54 Jobs
- Medical Officer (OHS) in E-1 Grade – 16 Jobs
Doctors in SAIL Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS/ Degree/ Diploma holders from a recognized university can apply. Aspirants must have registered with Medical Council of India and should have one-year post-qualification experienced candidates can apply for Medical Officer designation.
- PG Degree/ DNB holders in relevant discipline can apply for Medical Specialist posts.
- Upper age limit for Medical Officer post is 30 years.
- The maximum age limit for medical specialist posts is 37 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC applicants the age relaxation is 03 years.
Medical Officer & Specialists Salary In SAIL
- Selected candidates as MO will get pay in between Rs.20,600-46500/-
- Hired contenders for Medical Specialist post will have monthly payment between Rs.32900- 58000/-
The candidates’ selection will be made through online examination followed by Interview session. The exam is going to be conducted on 21st July 2019.
sailcareers.com Application Process
Apply for SAIL Doctor Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 06th June 2019 to 26th June 2019 candidates can apply online.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of SAIL.
- Click on the careers page and then the recruitment you are going to apply.
- Read thoroughly all the terms and conditions.
- If you obey the eligibility terms then click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- The scanned copies of documents should be uploaded as per the dimensions.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC category applicants is Rs.700/- and for SC/St candidates the fee is Rs.100/-
Live Openings to Apply In India