SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Notification is issued to fill 463 Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (OCTT), Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ACTT) & other vacant posts. All the eligible & interested candidates have to fill & submit the application form before the deadline i.e, 11th October 2019. Check the full information regarding SAIL Bokaro OCTT ACTT Recruitment 2019 like eligibility, vacancy, recruitment process, pay scale, steps to apply, direct links to apply, etc here.
|Name of The Recruitment Board||SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant|
|Job Role||Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (OCTT), Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ACTT) & other|
|Total no. of vacancies||463|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th September 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11th October 2019|
|Job Type||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant is going to recruit the energetic, result-oriented, promising and talented youth for the following posts for its existing & modernization units. In reference to the advt no: BSL/R/2019-04, the application process has started from 20th September 2019 & the apply online link is available up to 11th October 2019. Job hunters who are looking for Govt Jobs can grab this chance & apply for SAIL Bokaro OCTT ACTT Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date.
In this article, we have provided the full details of SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant OCTT ACTT Notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. Go ahead & check the full details here.
Steel Authority of India Limited Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (OCTT), Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ACTT) & other
- Total no. of vacancies: 463 posts.
The post-wise, category wise, discipline wise vacancy details are as follows.
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee
- Total: 302 (UR-121, SC-36, ST-79 OBC-36, EWS-20)
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): 08 (UR-3, SC-1, ST-2, OBC-1, EWS-1)
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): 153 (UR-62, SC-18, ST-40, OBC-18, EWS-15)
- Grand Total: 463
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant OCTT ACTT Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: 28 years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): 30 years
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): 28 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: Matriculation & Three years full-time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency.
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant.
Steel Authority of India Ltd Jobs Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam, Interview.
SAIL Bokaro OCTT ACTT Posts Salary
Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the conducting organization.
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: Rs. 10,700/- pm during 1st year of training and Rs. 12,200 pm during the 2nd year of training.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): S3 grade Rs. 16,800-3%- Rs. 24,110
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): Rs. 8600 pm during 1st year of training and Rs. 10,000 pm during the 2nd year of training.
Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite eligibility criteria related to qualification and experience at the time of applying. The application process involves the following steps.
- Filling up of Application
- Making Payment
- Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
How to Apply for SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant OCTT ACTT Jobs?
- Go to the SAIL careers page i.e, www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com
- Read the Advertisement details carefully & make sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link “Apply”.
- Fill up all the required fields in the application form.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit the form.
- Candidates applying for the post of OCT (Boiler) and ACTT (AITT) must ensure that they have uploaded the requisite qualification certificate along with other details.
- For making payment of application fee, candidates have to follow the below steps.
- Open a new window on the browser and log into www.onlinesbi.com and on the home page click State Bank Collect.
- In the next screen of disclaimer clause, click the checkbox for acceptance of terms & conditions and click “Proceed” tab.
- Then, select the “State of Corporate/Institution” as “Jharkhand” and “Type of Corporate/Institution” as INDUSTRY and click on “Go”.
- In the next screen, select “Industry Name” as “STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD and click SUBMIT.
- Then, select the option “Select Payment Category” as SAIL BSL – PERS RECRUITMENT.
- Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to be entered in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip for future use.
- After applying online, candidates are required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with the unique registration number.
- General, OBC, EWS candidates: Rs. 250/-
- General, OBC, EWS candidates: Rs. 250/-
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT):
- General, OBC, EWS candidates: Rs. 150/-