SAIL Bhilai OCT ACT recruitment 2019 Notification is released by Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai, on its official portal. Interested candidates can check the details of SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Vacancy, eligibility, recruitment process, pay scale, how to apply, application fees, etc. here. Then, start applying for SAIL Bhilai Operator cum Technician Jobs on or before the due date, i.e., 15th November 2019.
|Commission Name||Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant|
|Job Designation||Operator cum Technician (OCT), Attendant cum Technician (ACT), Mining Mate, and Other posts|
|Total number of vacancies||296|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th October 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15th November 2019|
|Job Type||Chattisgarh Govt Jobs|
SAIL Bhilai OCT ACT Notification 2019
Hi Guys, here is a piece of good news for those candidates who want to settle down with a Govt job. Recently, Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant has issued an advertisement notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for OCT, ACT, Mining Mate, and other posts. A total of 296 vacancies are going to be filled under this recruitment drive. The application process starts from 26th October 2019 and available up to 15th November 2019 on its official portal, i.e., https://www.sailcareers.com/
Contestants can grab this chance and apply for SAIL Bhilai OCT ACT Recruitment 2019 before the deadline. We have provided the essential stuff related to SAIL Bhilai Notification 2019, like vacancies, post names, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online links, application procedure, etc.
SAIL Bhilai Operator cum Technician Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Operator cum Technician (OCT) and Attendant cum Technician (ACT), Mining Mate, and Other posts.
- Total number of vacant posts: 296
The post-wise and trade-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows:
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (S-3) – 123
- Electrical – 38
- Chemical – 2
- Mechanical – 37
- Metallurgy – 34
- Instrumentation – 4
- Electronics – 8
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operator) (S-1) – 53
- Fitter -15
- Welder – 4
- Electrician – 5
- Drill Operator – 5
- Hearth man – 9
- Boiler Operator – 15
- Mining Foreman (S-3) – 14
- Mining Mate (S-1) – 30
- Surveyor (S-3) – 04
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3) – 21
- Pharmacist (Trainee) (S-3) – 07
- Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee) (S-3) (male) – 08
- Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) (S-1) (male) – 36
SAIL Bhilai OCT ACT Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum limit: 18 years
- Maximum limit: 28 years
- OCT (Trainee) (S-3): Passed Matriculation and 3 years (full time) Diploma in Engineering
- ACT(Trainee)(S-1): Fitter, Welder, and Electrician – Matriculation with ITI in relevant trade from Govt. recognized University/Institute or matriculation with NCVT in respective trade.
- Drill Operator – Matriculation with ITI (2 Years) in any trade from Govt. recognized University/Institute and valid heavy vehicle driving License with 01-year experience in Drill Operation in Open Cast Mines.
- Hearth man – Matriculation with ITI (2 Years) in any trade from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- ACT (Boiler Operator)(S-1): Passed 10th class with ITI (02 years) from Government. recognized University.
- Mining Foreman(S-3): Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Mining Engineering with valid Mines Foreman certificate of competency with 50% aggregate marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates with 01-year post qualification experience as Mining Foreman.
- Mining Mate (S-1): Matriculation
- Surveyor (S-3): Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Mining and Mines Surveying from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3): B.Sc.Nursing from an Institute recognized by the Nursing Council of India.
- Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee): Should be a Graduate from a Govt. Recognized University.
- Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) (S-1): Passed Matriculation with valid, relevant Heavy Motor Vehicle License with at least 01-year experience of driving a Heavy Motor Vehicle as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Pharmacist (Trainee) (S-3): Degree in Pharmacy
Bhilai Steel Plant Jobs Selection Procedure
The selection of the aspirants will be based on the performance in the following rounds.
- Online test
- Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Driving Test
SAIL Bhilai OCT ACT Posts Salary
Selected aspirants will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the conducting organization.
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) (S-3): S-3 Rs. 16800-3%-24110
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operator) (S-1): S-3 Rs. 16800-3%-24110
- Mining Foreman (S-3): S-3 Rs. 16800-3%-24110
- Mining Mate (S-1): S-3 Rs. 16800-3%-24110
- Surveyor (S-3): S-3 Rs. 16800-3%-24110
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3): S-3 Rs. 16800-3%-24110
- Pharmacist (Trainee) (S-3): S-1 Rs. 15830-3%-22150
- Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee) (S-3) (only for male): S-1 Rs. 15830-3%-22150
- Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) (S-1) (male): S-1 Rs. 15830-3%-22150
Willing aspirants who have met the eligibility requirements can fill and submit the application form on or before the closure date, i.e.,15.11.2019. At the time of applying for SAIL Jobs, follow these simple guidelines provided below.
How to Apply for SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant OCT ACT Jobs?
- Log on to the official site, i.e., https://www.sailcareers.com/job-openings/?type=all_jobs or https://www.sailcareers.com/
- On the home page, find the link “Bhilai Steel Plant – ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF OCT (TRAINEE), ACT (TRAINEE/BOILER OPERATOR), MINING FOREMAN, MINING MATE, SURVEYOR, SUB FIRE STATION OFFICER (TRAINEE), FIREMAN-CUM-FIRE ENGINE DRIVER (TRAINEE), JR. STAFF NURSE (TRAINEE) and PHARMACIST (TRAINEE)”.
- Go through the mentioned details in the official notification pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the application form with all the particulars such as personal, academic, and other information.
- Make the fee payment
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature.
- Cross-verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Lastly, take a printout of the form and keep the hard copy of it for future reference.
Applicants have to pay the non-refundable fee according to the post as follows:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- Pharmacist (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- Mining Foreman: Rs.250/-
- Surveyor: Rs.250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operation): Rs.150/-
- Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee): Rs.150/-
- Mining Mate: Rs.150/-