RWF Technician Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification
- Department Name: Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)
- Number of Vacancies: 59
- Advertisement No.RWF/RC-1/157(Mech)
- Name of the Vacancy: Supervisor & Technician
- Starting date of the Application Process: 23rd April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th May 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Date of Interview: 15th May 2019
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
RWF Technician Recruitment 2019 – 59 Supervisor Jobs
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore is ready to accept applications through offline from the Retired Railway Employees belonging to the Mechanical Department in Exigencies of Services. So, contenders those who had previously provided their services and currently retired can apply for this Railway Jobs before the last date. The engagement of persons will be on contract basis up to 01st December 2019 or the applicant reach the age of 65 years. Contenders selection would be made through an interview session. https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in is the website URL of RWL, Banglore.
RWF Job Vacancy 2019
The number of wanting positions to be filled in Rail Wheel Factory, Banglore are 59.
- Supervisor – 20 Jobs
- Wheel Shop Production: 07
- Axle Shop Production: 04
- Utility- Maintenance Unit: 01
- C & M Cadre: 08
- Technicians – 39 Jobs
- Wheel Shop Production: 14
- Axle Shop Production: 11
- Utility – Maint. Unit: 11
- MMV: 03
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The prescribed qualification to apply for RWF Technician Recruitment is that the applicant must be a retired employee. Aspirants must have a minimum of two years of experience as a Supervisor and Technician in a relevant category.
Upper age limit for applicants is 65 years.
RWF Indian Railway Salary
As per the previous basic pay drawn by the retired employee, there will be monthly income for selected candidates.
The complete selection of participants will be through an Interview session. The officials of RWF has decided to conduct the interview on 15th May 2019 @ 11.00 AM in the Administrative Block.
RWF Technician Recruitment Application Process
- Apply for RWF Technician Recruitment 2019 only through OFFLINE mode.
- Candidates can send their application form by 06th May 2019.
- Contenders not to forget mentioning ‘Application for Re-Engagement of Retired Railway Employees‘ in block letters on the top of the envelope.
How to Download the Application Form?
In the “Useful Links” session, we provided you with the application form download link. Send the duly filled application form and self-attested documents at below specified address.
- Documents to be Attached are
- Service Certificate
- Pensioned Identity Card
- Pension Payment Order (PPO)
The Senior Personnel Officer – II, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanks, Bangalore- 560064.
You Can Also Apply For New Jobs in April