RSMSSB Pharmacist New Exam Date was announced. As per source info, Pharmacist Written Exam will be held on 06th July 2019. Candidates can download admit card/call letter to take the exam at respective centers. Complete details are enlisted below.
- Board Name: RSMSSB
- Total No. of Vacancies:1736
- Post Name: Pharmacist
- Look into more New Government Jobs 2019
- Application Form Submission is Started From: 11th December 2019
- Application Form Submission is Closing Date: 10th January 2020
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Examination & Documents Verification
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
All the applied candidates for 1736 Pharmacist jobs in Rajasthan are eagerly looking for written exam date and its admit card. Previously the officials stated that the written exam will update soon. Candidates who applied for RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment can download their admit card/call letter from here after announcement.
Here we update latest information about RSMSSB Pharmacist Written Exam Admit Card download details. To download hall ticket, you could have the credentials like roll number/ registration number etc. Follow this article and know about other factors like exam date, venue, written exam pattern, important documents carried while taking the exam etc.
Details Printed on RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card/Call Letter
In general, the common details which are printed on the admit card are as follows. If you find any mistakes in the printed details, inform immediately to officials to make them correct.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Written Exam Date
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
Proofs to Carry while Attending RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2019
Admit Card is a mandatory document that you need to carry while taking the exam. Invigilator won’t allow you without having the hall ticket. Along with Printed hall ticket, you need to carry any of the Government Issued Identity proof. Some of the Identity proofs are as follows
- PAN card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
Download Steps of RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
- Visit Official Website of RSMSSB
- Find the link of Admit Card
- Enter required details without any mistakes
- Download Admit Card
- Save the Admit Card till the end of recruitment process.
Download Link of Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
- Direct Link to Load: RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 – 2020, 1736 Pharmacist Jobs
Rajasthan Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification OUT with 1736 Pharmacist Jobs. Most of the eligible candidates have applied for these vacancies and now looking for the written exam date.
All the applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam followed by document verification.
- Written Exam
- Document verification
The Exam pattern Will be Like This:
- The Written Exam will be in Objective Type.
- For 150 Marks Question Paper Will be There.
- 03 Hours Will be Given for Written Exam.
- Negative Marks is There With 1/3.
- The Question Paper will be Based on Candidates Last Education.