|Board Name||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Non-Technical Popular Category Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||35277|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Notice No||CEN 01/2019|
|Selection process||Two-Stage Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Name of the Category||Syllabus|
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019 PDF
The 2019 year starting itself began with Railway Jobs. Nearly about 1,30 k+ Job opportunities are provided to the unemployed youth of India. RRB NTPC Notification is one of the vacancy advertisements which brought up 35, 277 employment openings. Prior to that clearing, the Computer Based Tests is a very typical task in securing the central government job. Aspirants must be very perfect in each and every topic and should sit strong to answer any kind of question.
Having a complete idea on the RRB NTPC Exam pattern will lead you to prepare a time table for your preparation. Railway Non-Technical Popular Category Syllabus along with exam pattern is made available here. Contenders can go through this RRB NTPC Syllabus and can decide on which topics you can keep more concentration. Check out the below given Railway NTPC Syllabus/ Scheme of Examination.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are going to discuss the Railway Non-Technical Jobs Scheme of Examination for the year 2019. Contenders have to face two computer-based tests.
indianrailways.gov.in 1st CBT Pattern
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes and for PWD candidates the duration is 120 minutes.
- There will be 1/3rd of deducting for the wrong answer.
- Total number of questions: 100 out of which
- General Awareness – 40 Questions
- Mathematics – 30 Questions
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 30 Questions
Railway NTPC 2nd Computer Based Test Pattern
- Candidates have to finish the exam in a span of 90 minutes and 120 minutes for PwBD participants.
- Deduction of 1/3rd mark for the wrong answer.
- 120 questions to be answered by the applicants.
- General Awareness – 50 Questions
- Mathematics – 35 Questions
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 35 Question
RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus
RRB NTPC Syllabus in Hindi PDF – Mathematics
Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Time and Distance, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work.
Railway NTPC Jobs Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences
- Completion of Number
- Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Venn Diagrams
- Analytical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Interpretation of Graphs
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement- Conclusion
- Statement- Courses of Action
RRB Non Technical Jobs Syllabus 2019 PDF Download – General Awareness
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India
- Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Literature
- Monuments and Places of India
- General Science
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Indian Economy
- UN and Other important World Organizations
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large
- Basics of Computers and Computer Applications
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India
- General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India