|Board Name||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Non-Technical Popular Category Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||35277|
|Employment Notice No||CEN 01/2019|
|Starting date of Application Process||01st March 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31st March 2019|
|Selection process||Two-Stage Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
RRB NTPC Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Railway Recruitment Board has released Centralised Employment Notice CEN 01/ 2019 for filling non-technical popular category undergraduate and graduate positions like Jr. Clerk Cum Typist, Jr. Time Keeper, Ticket clerk, traffic assistant, station master, commercial apprentice, etc jobs. So job hunters do not waste your time. The online submission of applications has already started on 01st March 2019. Check out all the required details which we provided below and visit the official website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/ for knowing the terms and conditions before applying. As per the designation, the hired contenders for the above positions will get monthly income. 1st Computer-based test to recruit eligible aspirants may be held between June to September months 2019 (Tentative). Not to forget applying before the last date.
RRB NTPC Vacancy Details
It is a very good job opportunity for unemployed citizens of India. 35, 277 empty non-technical popular category positions to be filled which are mentioned below.
NTPC Under Graduate Posts
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 4319
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – 760
- Trains Clerk – 592
- Junior Time Keeper – 17
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – 4940
NTPC Graduate Posts
- Traffic Assistant – 88
- Goods Guard – 5748
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket clerk – 5638
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist – 2873
- Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist – 3164
- Senior Time Keeper – 14
- Commercial Apprentice – 259
- Station Master – 6865
- For Undergraduate posts, applicants' qualification to apply is 12th pass or its equivalent examination.
- For graduate posts, the qualification is a degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum age for participants is 18 years.
- The maximum age for graduates is 33 years and undergraduates are 30 years.
Age relaxation is as per department norms. Just refer to the official RRB NTPC 2019 Notification to know in detail.
Initial pay to hired contenders for Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Jobs is as follows.
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist – Rs.19900/-
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – Rs.19900/-
- Trains Clerk – Rs.19900/-
- Junior Time Keeper – Rs.19900/-
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk – Rs.21700/-
- Traffic Assistant – Rs.25500/-
- Goods Guard – Rs.29200/-
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket clerk – Rs.29200/-
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist – Rs.29200/-
- Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist – Rs.29200/-
- Senior Time Keeper – Rs.29200/-
- Commercial Apprentice – Rs.35400/-
- Station Master – Rs.35400/-
Candidates those who are interested in RRB NTPC Notification 2019, must undergo the below-given process to secure RRB Notification 2019.
- Two-Stage Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: The RRB NTPC Exam (1st Computer Based Test) is scheduled to conduct in between June to September 2019
The mode to apply for RRB Non- Technical Popular Category Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 01st March 2019 to 31st March 2019 contenders can register.
How to Apply Online?
- Aspirants should possess their own mobile number, valid email-id.
- Click on the http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/ link.
- Go to the notification which you preferred.
- Read all the important points.
- If you are eligible click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the details which are required.
- Upload scanned photographs, signatures, and documents.
- Make payment and click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Application fee for general category applicants is Rs.500/- (Rs. 400 fill be refunded after completion of 1st Stage CBT).
- Application fee for PwBD/ Female/ Transgender/ SC/ST is Rs.250/- (The total fee will be refunded after 1st stage CBT exam).
Region-Wise RRB Official Websites
- Ahmedabad – http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/
- Ajmer – http://rrbajmer.gov.in/
- RRB NTPC Allahabad – http://rrbald.gov.in/
- Bangalore – http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
- Bhopal – http://www.rrbbpl.nic.in/
- Bhubaneshwar – http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/
- Bilaspur – http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/
- Chandigarh – http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Chennai – http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- Gorakhpur – http://www.rrbgkp.gov.in/
- Guwahati – http://www.rrbguwahati.gov.in/
- Jammu – http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in/
- Kolkata – http://www.rrbkolkata.gov.in/
- Malda – http://www.rrbmalda.gov.in/
- RRB NTPC Mumbai – http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in/
- Muzaffarpur – http://www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in/
- Patna – http://www.rrbpatna.gov.in/
- Ranchi – http://rrbranchi.gov.in/
- RRB NTPC Secunderabad – http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/
- Siliguri – http://www.rrbsiliguri.org/
- Trivandrum – http://rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in/