Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1665 Jobs
- Post Name: Steno, Assistant & Jr. Translator etc.
- Starting date of Application Process: 08th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th April 2019
- Online Banking Fee payment Last Date: 13th April 2019
- Last Date for SB Challan submission: 11th April 2019
- Post Office Challan last date: 11th April 2019
- Final Submission of Applications: 16th April 2019
- Tentative Dates of CBT Exam: June or July 2019.
- All State Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: CBT
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: rrbcdg.gov.in
- Check RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Previous Papers
Apply RRB Ministerial & Isolated Category Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply 1665 Indian Railway Jobs
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and Railway Recruitment Cell under the Ministry of Railways are combainedly going to fill up 1665 job vacancies. In the announced vacancies some are to be filled in Ministerial & Isolated Categories namely stenographer, chief law assistant, junior hindi translator & other positions. The submission of applications starts from 08th March 2019. So, get ready to apply for RRB Jobs 2019 and be prepared for the upcoming CBT test. http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ is the official website portal for applicants to grab more data. Also refer Rojghar Samachar
Number of Ministerial and Isolated Category positions to be filled through RRB/CEN 03/2019 are 1665 Posts.
- Chief Law Assistant
- Junior Translator (Hindi) & Other vacancies
Region Wise RRB Ministerial Vacancies
- RRB/ Ahmadabad – 30 Jobs
- RRB/ Ajmer – 49 Jobs
- RRB/ Allahabad – 126 Jobs
- RRB/ Bangalore– 103 Jobs
- RRB/ Bhopal – 24 Jobs
- RRB/ Bhubaneswar – 53 Jobs
- RRB/ Bilaspur – 28 Jobs
- RRB/ Chandigarh – 88 Jobs
- RRB/ Chennai – 154 Jobs
- RRB/ Gorakhpur – 76 Jobs
- RRB/ Guwahati – 58 Jobs
- RRB/ Jammu -Srinagar – 59 Jobs
- RRB/ Kolkata – 319 Jobs
- RRB/ Malda – 24 Jobs
- RRB/ Mumbai – 267 Jobs
- RRB/ Patna – 72 Jobs
- RRB/ Ranchi – 21 Jobs
- RRB/ Secunderabad – 95 Jobs
- RRB/ Thiruvanthapuram – 19 Jobs
RRB Ministerial Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Junior Stenographer – 10+2 Class
- Junior Translator – Master’s Degree with Diploma
- Staff and Welfare Inspector – Graduation+ LLB/ PG Diploma
- Chief Law Assistant – 3 Years Practice in Degree
- Lab Assistant – 10+2/ Diploma
- Finger Print Examiner, Head Cook, Cook – 10+2
- Senior Publicity Inspector & Publicity Inspector – Degree/ Diploma
- Photographer – 10+2/ Diploma/ Digital Photograph
- Post Graduate Teacher – Master
- Junior Stenographer – 18 to 30 Years
- Junior Translator – 18 to 33 Years
- Staff and Welfare Inspector –18 to 33 Years
- Chief Law Assistant – 18 to 40 Years
- Lab Assistant – 18 to 30 Years
- Finger Print Examiner – 20 to 35 Years
- Head Cook, Cook – 18 to 30 Years
- Senior Publicity Inspector & Publicity Inspector – 18 to 33 Years
- Photographer – 18 to 33 Years
- Post Graduate Teacher – 18 to 45 Years
- Junior Stenographer – Rs.25500/-.
- Junior Translator – Rs.35400/-.
- Staff and Welfare Inspector – Rs.35400/-.
- Chief Law Assistant – Rs.44900/-.
- Lab Assistant – Rs.19900/-.
- Finger Print Examiner – Rs.35400/-.
- Head Cook – Rs.29200/-.
- Cook – Rs.19900/-.
- Senior Publicity Inspector & Publicity Inspector – Rs.35400/-.
- Publicity Inspector – Rs.29200/-.
- Photographer – Rs.25500/-.
- Post Graduate Teacher – Rs.47600/-.
Selection Process of RRB Ministerial
Through Online Computer Based Test (CBT), the applied candidates will be selected for respective posts in Indian Railway RRB Ministerial.
Region Wise RRB Official Websites
- Ahmedabad – http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/
- Ajmer – http://rrbajmer.gov.in/
- Allahabad – http://rrbald.gov.in/
- Bangalore – http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
- Bhopal – http://www.rrbbpl.nic.in/
- Bhubaneshwar – http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/
- Bilaspur – http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/
- Chandigarh – http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Chennai – http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- Gorakhpur – http://www.rrbgkp.gov.in/
- Guwahati – http://www.rrbguwahati.gov.in/
- Jammu – http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in/
- Kolkata – http://www.rrbkolkata.gov.in/
- Malda – http://www.rrbmalda.gov.in/
- Mumbai – http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in/
- Muzaffarpur – http://www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in/
- Patna – http://www.rrbpatna.gov.in/
- Ranchi – http://rrbranchi.gov.in/
- Secunderabad – http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/
- Siliguri – http://www.rrbsiliguri.org/
- Trivendrum – http://rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in/
Get whole details regarding the job advertisement by visiting the official website.
Mode of applying for RRB Ministerial Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. The application submission starts from 08th March 2019 to 07th April 2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ is the link to apply online.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC category contenders is Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PWD is Rs.250/- Some amount of money will be refunded back to applicants after completion of 1st stage CBT.
- RRB Ministerial Recruitment 2019 Notification – Download Here
- Apply Online for RRB Ministerial Jobs 2019