Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Brief Details 2019
- Recruitment Board: Railway Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: 12783 posts
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
- Get Railway Jobs 2019
- Date of Written Exam: April/ May 2019
- Official Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Category: Syllabus
- Admit Card: RRB JE Admit Card 2019
Latest RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 syllabus is available for the candidates in the below sections. RRB JE Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download link is given on this page. Check Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 and also exam pattern here. Aspirants must follow RRB JE Recruitment Syllabus 2019 to maximize their scores. With the help of RRB JE Syllabus 2019, individuals can learn each and every topic to crack RRB JE Recruitment.
Railway Recruitment Board JE Exam Pattern 2019
The individuals have to check RRB JE Exam Pattern 2019 before starting their preparation schedule. All the applicants have to check the various details of RRB Exam Pattern 2019 for Junior Engineer such as total no of questions, total marks etc. RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019 is as follows.
- RRB Junior Engineer Exam is for 200 marks with 200 Questions.
- The exam is of Objective Type(MCQ’s).
- Duration of the RRB Junior Engineer Exam is 90 minutes.
- 1/3 negative mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- RRB JE Exam includes Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, General Science.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
Railways JE Exam Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Similarities and differences, space visualization /orientation, analogy.
- Word Building, Clock, Seating arrangement, Calendar.
- Coding & Decoding, Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, Statement conclusion.
- Decision making, Direction sense test, visual memory, Blood relations, figural classification and arithmetical reasoning.
- Number Series, Input-Output, syllogism, Coding-decoding.
Indian Railways Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Indian – History, Geography, Polity, Economy Current Affairs, Sports, etc.
- New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Rail Budget.
- General Awareness on Railway.
indianrailways.gov.in Jr Engineer 2019 Syllabus – Mathematics
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit & loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and distance /work.
- Age problems.
- Ratio & Proportion.
RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 – Electronics Engineering
- Generation aand recombinationof carriers.
- Signal & Systems.
- Wireless Communication.
- Electronic Devices.
- Basics of Signal & Systems.
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Analog and Digital Circuits.
- Energy bands.
- Control System.
Railway Recruitment Cell Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Electrical Engineering
- Circuits & Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics.
- Power & Control Systems.
- Signals & Systems.
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
RRC JE Syllabus 2019 – Computers Engineering
- Computer Organisation
- C Language
- Information Systems
- Data Structure using C++
- System Analysis and Design
- Java Programming
- PC Software
- Software Engineering
- Web Technologies and Programming
- System Programming
- DBMS fundamentals
- Data and Network Communication
- Computer Fundamentals
- Operating System using LINUX
Indian Railways Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 – Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Analog /Digital Electronics.
- Process Instrumentation.
- Basics of Measurement Systems.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
RRB JE Syllabus 2019 – Civil Engineering
- Highway Planning.
- Concrete Structures.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Water requirements.
- General Civil Engineering.
- Measurements of distance and directions.
- Construction /Structure Engineering and drawing.
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Analysis.
- Coordinate system.
- Building Materials.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Errors and adjustments.
Railway Recruitment JE Syllabus 2019 – Computer Knowledge
- Environment & Pollution Control.
- Data & Network communication.
- C , C++ & Java language.
- Information systems.
- Web technology & programming.
- Computer fundamentals & organization.
- Software Engineering.
- System programming.
- MS Office.
- Operating systems.
RRB Chemical Engineer Syllabus 2019
- Material Science.
- Environment & Pollution Control.
- Basic concepts of Fuel.
- Applied Chemistry.
- Instrumentation & Measurement.
Railway Board Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Mechanical
- Strength of Materials.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- I.C. Engines cycles.
- Heat Transfer.
- Theory of Machines.
- Thermodynamics cycles.
- Kinematics of Machine.
- Steam Tables.
RRB JE 2019 Syllabus
Other Important Links