Download RPSC VO merit list and find your name or roll number to know your status. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to publish the results for the Veterinary Officer exam 2019. Candidates who have taken the written test conducted by RPSC can get ready with login details to check your results.
RPSC Results 2020 For Veterinary Officer Posts – Overview
- Name Of The Conducting organisation: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Government Jobs in India 2020
- Post name: Veterinary Officer
- Advt no: Advt No. 06/2019-20
- Number Of Posts: 900
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Education qualification: Degree
- Application Mode: Online
- Category Name: Sarkari Results
- Application Form filling starting date: 25th October 2019
- Online application form submission last date: 24th November 2019
- Official website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
Rajasthan पशु चिकित्सा अधिकारी Results 2020
Knowing the results is a very important thing. By checking the result, you know whether you are qualified for the next of the selection round or not. A detailed step by step process is given here to get your exam results online.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is planning to prepare the results for veterinary officer results. This result will be available on its official website. We provide a direct link to get the RPSC results here for the ease of candidates.
RPSC VO Exam Date 2020
The RPSC has not announced the exam date for the post of veterinary officer. The admit card will be released one week before the exam. We provide the latest information regarding the Rajasthan PSC veterinary officer exam 2020.
How To Get RPSC Results 2020 For Veterinary Officer Jobs
- Open the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- After getting the Home Page, check for the Latest Announcements
- Open the link and search for Veterinary Officer exam results link
- Enter the login details
- Press the Submit button
- Now, a new window will appear on the screen with your results by opening a new window
RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 – 20
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission initiated recruitment to fill the available vacant posts. An advt found by us on its official website regarding this recruitment. In reference to it, there are 900 veterinary officer posts is going to fill under this notification. This will a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs in Rajasthan state. The starting and ending dates to fill the online application form is 25th October 2019 to 24th November 2019.
Selection Process For RPSC VO Jobs
To pick out the right candidates, the RPSC is going to organize the following rounds.
- Written test
Candidates have to score well in the above rounds to get a place in RPSC.
Rajasthan PSC VO Cut Off Marks 2020
Deciding a cut off for Rajasthan PSC veterinary officer is not an easy job. The Rajasthan PSC considers various important factors while deciding the cut off for the Veterinary Officer exam 2020. Some primary considerations are listed below. We provide the RPSC cut off once it is out. After getting the answer key, candidates are curious about cut off marks to estimate their results.
- The total marks for the exam
- Category of the candidates
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Total number of subjects presented in the exam etc
RPSC Merit List for veterinary Officer Exam 2020
Along with the result, the RPSC VO merit list also plays a vital role while selecting candidates for the next level of the selection process. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the highest marks secured by the candidates. The next call for a candidate completely depends on his or her position in the merit list. Download RPSC veterinary officer exam merit list pdf and check your name.