RPSC PRO Latest Recruitment 2019 Updates
- Recruitment Board Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 23
- Post Name: Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Check More New Government Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 26th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview Session
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Official Website: https://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has newly released a job notification for filling up of 23 Public Relation Officer Jobs in Information and Public Relations Department. Willing contenders can register for Rajasthan Govt Jobs advertisement before the due date. Applicants should full fill all the eligibility conditions to apply. With all the necessary documents, the candidates should complete the application submission process through ONLINE. 25th July 2019 is the last date for acceptance of forms. The recruitment of candidates will be through a written test followed by an interview session.
RPSC PRO New Vacancies
The number of Public Relation Officer positions in the Information and Public Relations Department of RPSC is 23. Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- UR – 11 Jobs
- SC – 01 Jobs
- BC – 05 Jobs
- ST – 02 Jobs
- MBC – 01 Job
- EWS – 02 Jobs
RPSC Public Relation Officer Eligibility Criteria
Thousands of incumbents look over for RPSC Recruitment Notification every year. Check your eligibility and apply quickly.
Contenders those who qualified Degree from a recognized university and have five years experience in Journalism in National or State Level Paper or National News Agencies can apply. Post Graduates in Hindi or Sanskrit of a University also can apply.
- The minimum age for applicants is 21 years, and the maximum upper age limit is 40 years as on 01st January 2020.
- Maximum upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 05 years, ONBC is 03 years.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Jobs Salary
- Selected candidates for Rajasthan PRO Vacancy can get a monthly income in the level 12 along with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-
RPSC PRO Selection Process
If you have a dream to secure a job in Rajasthan Public Service Commission then, you should participate in the written examination as well as Interview. Get a good score and succeed.
- Candidates apply for RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- From 26th June 2019, the online portal link will be active.
- By 25th July 2019, the candidates should submit the application form only through online.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official Website of RPSC.
- Go to the advertisements page.
- Read the notification that you are ready to apply.
- If eligible, with your email id complete the REGISTRATION process.
- A new Regd Id and Password will generate.
- Using those credentials, Login.
- Fill the empty application form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and tap on the submit button.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.300/- and for PWD/ SC/ST candidates is Rs.150/- and for OBC applicants the fee is Rs.250/-
- RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Rajasthan PSC PRO Vacancies Registration Link
- RPSC Public Relation Officer Online Application Form
Check More Latest Jobs