RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link is dispatched here. Check Rajasthan PSC Junior Legal Officer Vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, important dates, apply online steps, links, etc. So, interested candidates who have met the requisite qualifications can fill & submit the RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Online Form 2019 before the due date i.e, 25/10/2019. For more details of RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019, go to the lower modules of the page.
RPSC JLO Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
Hi Guys, we have come up with a Latest Employment News that has been released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 Notification is announced recently to fill 156 vacant posts of Junior Legal Officer (JLO). The Apply online link will be available from 26th September 2019 up to 25th October 2019 on its official portal i.e, https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Jobless contestants who want to settle in Rajasthan state can utilize this wonderful opportunity & apply for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 before the deadline. The full details of RPSC Junior Legal Officer Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online links, etc are furnished here. Go ahead & grab the complete information from here. Also, get RPSC Notifications.
Rajasthan PSC JLO Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Junior Legal Officer (JLO).
- Total no. of vacant posts: 156 posts
- Advt No: 05/Exam /J.L.O/ EP-I/2019-20
- Job Category: Recent Government Jobs
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 26th September 2019
- Registration Process Last Date: 25th October 2019
- Last Date for the Fee Payment: 25th October 2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Application Process: Online
- Official Portal: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Check Rajasthan Govt jobs here.
Rajasthan PSC JLO Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Junior Legal Officer (JLO)
- Name of the posts: 156 posts.
The splitting of vacancies is as follows.
Junior Legal Officer (TSP Area)
- General: 7
- ST: 4
- Total: 11
Junior Legal Officer (Non-TSP Area)
- General: 54
- OBC: 30
- EWS: 14
- MBC: 7
- SC: 23
- ST: 17
- Total: 145
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Law from any Recognized University.
- Applicants should possess Hindi Working Knowledge and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge.
Rajasthan PSC Jr Legal Officer Jobs Selection Process
The officials will recruit the candidates on the basis of the following selection processes.
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Viva Voce.
RPSC JLO Posts Salary
- L-10 (Grade Pay – 3600/-)
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in JLO Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates have to fill & submit the application form through online mode only. The last date for the submission of the application form is
How to Apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission JLO jobs?
- First of all, log on to the official portal of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e, https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- On the homepage, go to the News & Events section.
- Find the Advt link “Advertisement no.05/2019 -20 for the Post of Junior Legal officer 2019”.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- G through the instructions & guidelines provided in the notification.
- If eligible, then click on the apply online link.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the required documents (if necessary).
- Verify all the details once before submitting the form.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the form & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-.
- PWD & Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- SC / ST, PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
The fee payment can be done through online mode only.
Rajasthan PSC Junior Legal Officer Exam Pattern
- The duration of the exam for each paper is 3 hours
- The pass marks are 40% marks for each paper.
- All papers except language will be answered either in English or Hindi.
- The standard of the language paper will be based on the senior secondary (10+2) level.
The name of the subjects & marks allotted for each paper is as given below.
- Paper- I. Constitution of India with special reference on Fundamental Rights, Functioning of H. Court and S. Court and attorney general Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs- 50
- Paper-II. Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Office will be given importance. Civil Procedure Code and Criminal, Procedure Code.- 50
- Paper-III. Limitation Act, Evidence Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting, and conveyancing- 50
- Paper- IV. Language :
- Part-A: General Hindi -25
- Part-B: General English -25
- Total – 200 Marks
Other Govt jobs Related Links