RPSC FSO 2019 Result
RPSC FSO Exam Results 2019 to be released shortly. The officials of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission are planning to declare the written test results on the official site. So intenders who have attended the exam successfully and waiting to see the status can keep your hall ticket number, password & date of birth details ready. People can even follow the step by step process to download RPSC Food Safety Officer Results 2019 directly.
The RPSC recruitment board declares the examination results through online mode in the coming days. Here we will update the latest news about the results, cut off marks, and merit list details. The direct link to fetch Rajasthan FSO Result 2019 is provided at the end of this page.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Food Safety Officer Result 2019 – Brief Info
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of the Jobs: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total Number of Posts: 98
- Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview
- Date of the Written Exam: 25th November 2019
- Result Declaration Date: Notify Soon
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Job Category: Rajasthan State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Rajasthan
- Notification Number: 04/FSO/EP-I/ 2019-20
- Official Site: Rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Download Rajasthan Food Safety Officer Results 2019?
- Primarily, go to the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, i.e. https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then, the home page of the RPSC will appear on the screen.
- In the news & events section of the home page, contenders can see the RPSC Results link.
- Hit on that relevant link.
- Then, individuals should provide the appropriate data in the fields of the login page.
- Cross-check the registration number, and the password entered at the time of login.
- Submit the login credentials.
- Later, RPSC Food Safety Officer Results 2019 with your details appear on a new page.
- Download and save the document.
- Finally, take a print of it and keep it aside until the offer letter is issued.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Selection Process
The worthy and skillful candidates are selected for FSO posts through RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019. The selection process rounds are as follows
- Written Test
राजस्थान पीएससी खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिकारी भर्ती 2019
Rajasthan FSO Notification 2019 is out. There are 98 vacancies for the Food Safety Officer Posts. Recruitment involves the exam and interview. The aspirants who clear the written exam will be called for the interview. Therefore the contenders must view RPSO Food Safety Officer Results 2019 to know their qualifying status.
Rajasthan PSC FSO Cut Off Marks
The RPSC Food Safety Officer Cutoff defines the minimum qualifying marks that are expected to get qualify in the written test. All the contenders must score equal or higher marks than the Rajasthan FSO Cut Off. The cutoff varies every year by considering the following factors.
- Last Year cut off marks
- Total number of vacancies
- The highest number of Marks obtained by the exam participants
- Candidates appeared for the exam
- Participant’s Category such as General, OBC, SC, ST, etc
RPSC Food Safety Officer Merit List 2019
The pdf links of the RPSC FSO Selection List are enclosed here. The participants can verify and download Rajasthan Public Service Commission FSO Merit List from our page. Getting minimum cut off marks in the written examination is very important to all the candidates. Because the board members will prepare the merit list based on the individuals’ performance in the test & interview.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer Result 2019
You Can Also Like