Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor Admit card download link is expecting soon. Candidates who applied for respective recruitment can download the assistant professor hall ticket and carry the hardcopy to the exam centre.
Rajasthan Assistant Professor Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Recruitment Board Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Advt No: A.P.&S.D.(Med.Edu.)/EP-I/2019&20
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor and Senior Demonstrator
- Vacancy Count: 269
- Latest Govt Jobs
- Selection Criteria: Written Test
- Category name: State Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Official Website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC College Lecturer Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will hold the written exam for selecting the best candidates among all applicants. To write this exam, the admit card is mandatory. The RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card 2020 will be soon available on its Website. We provide a direct link to get this exam call letter.
After downloading the exam hall ticket, you should take care of the details printed on it. If you find any error in your name, photo, signature, etc., then contact the authorized person and take necessary steps before the exam. Candidates have to bring the admit card print out and valid ID proof to the exam centre.
Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2020
Every successful applicant should know the exam date to prepare well. But, the Rajasthan PSC has not announced the exam date for the posts of Assistant Professor and Senior Demonstrator. We provide the required info here about the exams. Stay tuned with us.
What information is required to get the RPSC Professor Admit Card?
Steps To Download RPSC Asst Professor Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official Website of RPSC
- Go to Home Page
- Search for the Latest Announcements
- Click on the tab and check for the RPSC Assistant Professor Admit card and Senior Demonstrator exam call letters
- Open the required one after getting these links
- Add authentic details and Submit
- Then a new window will appear on the screen with your exam hall ticket
- Take hardcopy and carry it to the exam centre
RPSC Recruitment 2020 For Assist Professor Jobs
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is about to fill the Assistant Professor posts. An advt of RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 found regarding this process. About it, there are 269 posts vacant. Candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs in Rajasthan state can avail this chance by applying before the last date. The application started on 22nd January 2020 and ending on 10th February 2020.
To pick out the right one, thee RPSC is going to organize the following rounds
- Written test
What are the details given on the Rajasthan PSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket?
- Candidates name, photo, signature
- Exam date, venue, session, duration
- Recruitment board name. Address etc.,
ID Proofs Require To Attended The Exam
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College
- Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID