RPF Constable Result Dates 2019 – Info
- Attention: RPF Group E Results Declared – Check Now
- Organisation Name: Railway Protection Force
- Posts – Constable (Male & Female)
- Number of Vacancies – 8619
- Jobs Category: Railway Jobs 2019
- Groups – A, B, C, D, E, & F
- Phase – 1, 4, 5
- Employment Notice No. Constable/RPF- 01/2018
- Constable Exam Dates – 19/12/2018 to 19/02/2019
- Answer Key – Download Here
- RPF Constable Gr E Result date: 05th February 2019.
- RPF Sarkari Result Dates – February/ March 2019
- Category – Sarkari Results
RPF Constable Sarkari Result 2018-2019
RPF Constable 2019 Result link available below. Candidates who have participated in the RPF Computer Based Test from 19th December to 19th February can now check their result here. Exam will be conducted different days for each Group (A + B + F , C + D, & E) applicants. Check out the RPF Phase 1, 4, 5 Results Date of Constable CBT 2018-19 after the Official Announcement. It is expected to be release in the month of February/ March 2019.
2019 constable.rpfonlinereg.org Phase 1, 4, 5 Result Date
Crores of job seekers who are all waiting for Railway Jobs have taken an active participation in the RPF Constable Recruitment an now they are eager to know their Result. But, Railway Protection Force & Railway Protection Special Force has not yet announced the RPF Constable 2019 Result Dates. Most probably, it is expected to release in the end of February or March 2019.
- RPF Group E Results 2019 Online (RELEASED!)
- RPF Group A B F Results Released
- RPF Constable Group A to F Results Online 2018-19
- RPF Answer Key Constable
Expected RPF Constable Cut Off 2019
Below, RPF Constable Cut Off Marks updated as per the data collected from popular resources. The Cut off marks provided only for candidates reference and hence it’s expected only. The RPF Constable 2019 Qualifying Marks released officially along with the RPF Result 2019.
- General Category – 75 to 80.
- OBC Category – 65 to 70.
- SC Category – 55 to 60.
- ST Category – 55 to 60.
Get connected to our website for the Current Employment News of Banks, Railways, SSC, and All State and Central Government Boards.