RPCAU Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Name of The Recruitment Board: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 100
- Post Name: Skilled Supporting Staff (SSS)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 28th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category: State Government Jobs
- Official Website: https://www.rpcau.ac.in
Apply 100 RPCAU Skilled Supporting Staff (SSS) Jobs 2019
Here comes a new Bihar Govt Jobs opportunity to the job hunters. 100 Skilled Supporting Staff (SSS) positions are going to be filled in the Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU). Matriculation qualified candidates can apply for this vacancy notification before the expiry date i.e 29th June 2019.
The officials of RPCAU hire talented persons by conducting written examination. Candidates those who have a dream to get a government job can wisely take part in this recruitment process. You must perform well and good in order to qualify for the exam. https://www.rpcau.ac.in is the official website of RPCAU, Bihar.
RPCAU SSA Vacancy 2019
100 Group C Skilled Supporting Staff in short form SSS empty positions are to be filled in Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University. Category wise splitting of vacancies is given here.
- ST – 01 Job
- SC – 16 Jobs
- OBC – 27 Jobs
- EWS – 10 Jobs
- UR – 46 Jobs
rpcau.ac.in Eligibility Criteria
Contenders those who passed Matriculation from a recognized board and having knowledge in cycle driving can apply. Aspirants must also be physically fit.
27 years is the maximum upper age limit for candidates. The Cutoff date to determine the eligibility criteria is 29/06/2019. Age relaxation for reserved category persons will be applicable as per university norms.
Hired candidates for Group C SSS post will get a monthly income in the pay level 1 as per 7th CPC pay matrix.
RPCAU Recruitment Selection Process
The selection committee will conduct a written examination in order to filter out the professionals. The RPCAU exam date is not yet declared. The incumbents who got selected as SSS will have to work under Probation for a period of 2 years.
RPCAU SSS Recruitment Application Process
Individuals can submit application form for RPCAU Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. No other modes of submitting forms will be accepted. Not to forget applying for these SSS jobs on or before 29th June 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Every participant should follow some instructions before starting the application procedure.
- Candidates can visit the official web portal of RPCAU.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If eligible then click on the Apply Link.
- Fill the form with all your personal and academic details.
- Make payment and upload the documents.
- Recheck the entered details once again.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application by using your user id and password.
Application fee should be paid by Gen/ OBC/ EWS category applicants is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST participants the fee is Rs.250/-
Live Openings to Apply