REPCO Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification
- Trending: REPCO Bank Clerk Recruitment Apply Link Activated.
- Name of the Bank: REPCO Bank
- Total No. of Vacancies: 40
- Post Name: Junior Assistants/ Clerks
- Starting date of the Application Process: 03rd June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th June 2019
- Date of downloading Call Letters: 01st July 2019
- Date of Online Test: 07th July 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test
- Grab more Latest Central Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.repcobank.com
Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 40 Junior Assistant Jobs
Repco Bank having its branches at Five Southern States and UT of Puducherry is going to recruit talented persons as Junior Assistant/ Clerk. Hired candidates as Junior Assistant/ Clerk have to work under Probation for a period of 12 months. Contenders place of posting will be in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Only Indian nationals are willing to apply and they must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. The selection committee will engage candidates based on the score in Online test. The application submission process starts on 03rd June 2019. Candidates those who are looking to lay their careers as a Bank Jobs employee can get the whole details through going this article.
Vacancies in Repco Bank
A total of 40 Junior Assistant/ Clerk positions will be filled in the bank of Repco. Place of posting is in the state of Tamil Nadu (TN).
- Junior Assistant/ Clerk – 40 Jobs
- SC – 06
- ST – 03
- OBC – 11
- Gen – 20
Repco Jr. Assistant/ Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who qualified Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC and able to read/ write the Tamil language can apply.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Applicants must not have born before 01st May 1991 and not after 30th April 2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Hired candidates as Junior Assistant will have a monthly remuneration in between Rs.11,765 – 31,540/-
Repco Bank Clerk Selection Process
Candidates will be appointed to work as Clerk in Repco bank based on their merit in the online test. The officials of Selection committee has announced the date of the test to conduct on 07th July 2019.
Aspirants may get ready with all necessary documents to apply for Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 via ONLINE mode. From 03rd June 2019 to 20th June 2019 contenders can submit their application profile.
How to Apply Online?
- Steps to be followed during application submission.
- Visit the official website https://www.repcobank.com
- Go to the careers page and click on the recruitment you are ready to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If you hold the eligibility, then click on the Apply button.
- Fill the form with your details and upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs.400/- and for other Genera category participants is Rs.700/-
You Can Also Check