RDD Tripura Recruitment 2019 Notification out. Check RDD Tripura district-wise break-up vacancies, eligibility details here. Eligible candidates can apply for Rural Development Department Tripura Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 29th August 2019. Get the full details regarding RDD Tripura Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, link to apply, etc in this article.
RDD Tripura Recruitment 2019
Here is a piece of great news for the candidates who are looking for Tripura Govt Jobs. Recently, the Rural Development Department Tripura has issued RDD Tripura Recruitment 2019 Notification to recruit the eligible candidates for Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS) posts. The online applications are also invited from the interested & eligible candidates from 8th August 2019 upto 29th August 2019. The appointment is purely contractual basis.
Job hunters who are the permanent residents of Tripura can grab this chance & apply for RDD Tripura Jobs on or before the deadline. The complete details regarding RDD Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, application process, fee, etc.
RDD Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak Notification Details
- Conducting Board Name: Rural Development Department (RDD), Tripura
- Name of the Posts: Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1962 posts
- Type of Job: Current Govt Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 8th August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 29th August 2019
- Last Date of Payment of Fees: 29th August 2019
- Admit Card Download date: 2nd September 2019 to 14 September 2019
- Date of OMR exam: 15th September 2019 (Sunday) (11.00 AM to 1.00 PM) (2 Hours)
- Display of district wise list of shortlisted candidates for Computer Skill Test: 30th September 2019
- The Display of district wise list of shortlisted candidates for Interview: 1st November 2019
- Display of district wise list of successful candidates: 31st December 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Portal: https://rural.tripura.gov.in/ or https://www.tripurard.in
Rural Development Dept Tripura Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)
- Total no. of vacancies: 1962 posts.
The district-wise breakup vacancies are as follows.
- North Tripura: 219
- Dhalai: 271
- Khowai: 205
- West Tripura: 227
- Sepahijala: 263
- Gomati: 316
- South Tripura: 309
Tripura RDD Gram Rozgar Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-40 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the Ex-servicemen as per the norms.
- Candidates should have passed Madhyamik / Matriculation examination.
- Must have the working knowledge of computers and android phones to be tested through computer skill test (no certificate is required for this).
The selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- OMR based MCQ Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test,
- Interview & Personality Test
- Document Verification.
Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale as per the norms as follows.
- Rs. 15,000/- inclusive of employers EPF contribution with 2% annual increment.
RDD Tripura GRS Jobs Application Process
All the Eligible & Interested candidates have to apply for RDD Tripura Gram Rozgar Sahayak Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 29th August 2019. Get the step by step process of filling the application form here.
How to Apply?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.tripurard.in/ or click on the link provided below.
- Click on the link “apply online”.
- Candidates have to register and create a profile. After the registration, note down the registration number. This registration number will be USER NAME for the candidate.
- After the successful registration, applicants can log in by using the registration number.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and portal will allow login after the received OTP is entered.
- While applying online, candidates must ensure that he/she fulfill the norms of eligibility.
- Before applying, candidates should possess the following documents/files for uploading:
- Scanned image of recent passport size photograph of candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 75 KB).
- Scanned image of the full signature of the candidate (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 75 KB).
- Images should be in JPEG format only.
- Pay the application fees through the online portal.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the form.
- Finally, take the printout & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- For UR Category: Rs. 200/-
- For Reserved category (SC/ST/PWD): Rs. 150/-
Candidates have to pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
Documents required for Document Verifications
- The downloaded version of the Registration Application form.
- Downloaded Admit Card of written exam and Computer Skill Test.
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC).
- Ordinary resident certificate of the home district.
- Original Marksheet /Admit Card of matriculation/Madhyamik examination.
- Mark-sheets of academic qualifications.
- Valid photo identity cards as proof of identity.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- PWD certificate (if applicable).
- ESM certificate (if applicable).
- No-objection certificate from the concerned authority (for the in-service candidate).
Other Related Links