Subordinate Selection Service Board Punjab government is taking the step forward to offer an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are enthusiastic, passionate and can understand food safety among people of Punjab, India.
SSSB Punjab FSO Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Subordinate Services Selection Board
- ADVT NO: 01/2020- Food Safety Officer Post
- See more for Indian Govt Jobs 2020
- Post Name: Food Saftey Officer
- Sarkari Naukri
- Application Starting Date: 20.01.2020
- Ending Date: 10.02.2020
- Interview Date: 12.02.2020
- No of Vacancies: 25
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Punjab Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Punjab, India
- Official Site: punjabsssb.gov.in
SSSB Punjab Recruitment Notification 2020
Punjab SSSB recruitment 2020 is offering an excellent opportunity in food safety officer with 25 vacancies. Candidates who have completed their matriculation with good percentage can apply online at punjabsssb.gov.in before closing date 10.02.2020
The following detailed notification like job location, salary, application fee, eligibility and relevant links are shared down below.
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
The number of vacancies: 25
Division of Vacancies for sss board Punjab
- GENERAL -11
- SC – 5
- BC – 3
- GEN SELF -2
- GEN DEPENDENT -2
- SC SELF – 2
- ESM -SC DEPENDENT
- PH ORTHO – 1
- EWS GEN – 1
What is the Eligibility Criteria for SSSB Punjab FSO recruitment 2020?
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant should possess passed certificate from Punjabi matriculation board
- Graduation in Food Technology or Masters in Chemistry or degree in medicine
- As per the official notification, the age criteria for SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2020 is 18 – 37 years
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants profile and experience
- Shortlisted applicants will be communicated for further rounds.
- The candidates can expect a salary between Rs. 10300-34800 + 4200/- as per punjabsssb.gov.in officials.
How to Apply Online for sss board Punjab?
- Visit the official website http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Under the advertisements section, you will see the food safety officer apply online link
- Click the link and apply
- note: for every candidate who is asking for the post has to register first.
- Then, pay the application fee (for application fee details refer to our fee section below this steps)
- Finally, cross-check all the features you filled then, submit and note down any reference number or take a print out of it.
The application fee is divided based on category, and you can make the payment through following modes, credit card, debit card, net banking or you can make it offline by going to any near govt Mee Seva.
- OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/BC/EWS – Rs. 150/-
- Serviceman and department – Rs. 100/-
- Handicapped – Rs. 300/-