Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification is dispatched here. Candidates who wish to settle in Punjab state can utilize this opportunity by applying for Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs 2019 before 4th September 2019. Check the complete details of Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility, selection criteria, salary, important dates, links, etc in this article.
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019-20
If you are looking for your career in Indian Postal Circle, then you have a great job opportunity here. In recent days, Punjab Postal Circle has issued advertisement notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. The online applications are invited from the candidates on its official portal i.e, http://appost.in/gdsonline/ from 5th August 2019 to 4th September 2019.
Willing candidates who have met the eligibility conditions can grab this wonderful chance & apply for Punjab Postal Circle Jobs 2019 on or before the deadline. The genuine information regarding the Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. Also, check Punjab Govt Jobs 2019 here.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Conducting Organization Name: Punjab Postal Circle
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks posts
- Total no. of vacancies: 851 posts
- Notification Number: II/2019
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Starting date to Apply Online: 5th August 2019
- Last date to Apply Online: 4th September 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official portal: http://appost.in/gdsonline/
Punjab Post Office GDS Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total no. of vacant posts: 851 posts.
Check the category-wise vacancy details here.
- EWS – 51
- OBC -153
- PWD-A -1
- PWD-B -3
- PWD-C -17
- SC -210
- UR -416
Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- 18-40 years as on 5th August 2019.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- OBC: 05 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD+OBC: 13 years
- PWD” SC/ST: 15 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class and have the knowledge of the local language.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the online submitted applications of the candidates.
- Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Online application forms are only accepted by the officials. Candidates who desire to apply online have to register in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline from 05.08.2019 to 04.09.2019.
How to Apply for Punjab Post Office GDS Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://appost.in/gdsonline
- On the homepage, find the relevant tab.
- Click on the official notification link.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the Registration link.
- Candidates have to fill the following basic details at the time of registration like
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH) – Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional).
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents in the prescribed format.
- SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate
- DOB Proof
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability.
- Submit post preferences.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, preview & take the printout of the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Online Form 2019 for future reference.
- OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for each set of five options.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility. Also, pay through offline mode
- The payment of fee is exempted for all Female candidates as well as PwD candidates
Other Related Links