“Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment” page is designed for the convenience of the candidates who are looking for Banking Jobs. Our team will provide the up to date information related to Latest and Upcoming Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020 Notifications on this page. Punjab Gramin Bank releases various job notifications to hire the young, talented, and bright candidates for the available vacancies.
Get the full details regarding PGB Recruitment 2020 from the below sections like vacancy, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, useful links, etc. To get more information related to Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020 and not to miss the future notifications, you can bookmark our page by pressing CTRL+D or follow our site Drona.in regularly.
Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020 Overview
- Board Name: Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB)
- Post Names: Clerk, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: All India State Govt Jobs
- Application form starting date: Update soon
- Application form closing date: Notify soon
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Official portal: https://pgb.org.in/
- Job location: Punjab
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Application mode: Offline/Online
- Check Punjab Government Jobs here
About Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB)
Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB) is sponsored by Punjab National Bank (PNB). It has 264 branches across 13 districts of Punjab. PGB was formed by the union of three Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) namely Kapurthala Firozpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Gurdaspur Amritsar Kshetriya Gramin Vikas Bank, and Shivalik Kshetriya Gramin Bank. It is one of the 56 RRBs operating in India.
Every year, it releases various PGB Recruitment notifications to fill multiple vacancies in its branches. It plays a major role in improving the living standards of the people by providing various types of loans, deposits, schemes, etc.
Punjab Gramin Bank Vacancy 2020
Every year, a huge number of vacancies are going to be filled by Punjab Gramin Bank to fill multiple vacancies. The list of PGB jobs are as follows:
List Of Punjab Gramin Bank Jobs
- Officer in Middle Management Scale-II
- Officer in Middle Management Scale-III
- Officer Junior Management (Scale-I)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose), etc
Punjab Gramin Bank Eligibility Criteria
The first thing you need to check before applying for Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020 is eligibility criteria and have to ensure whether you are fit for the respective job profile or not.
- Candidates must be the citizens of India
Post-wise age criteria is as follows:
- Officer Junior Management (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale – II: 21 to 32 years
- Officer Scale-III: 21 to 30 years
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any relevant discipline from a recognized university to apply for PGB Jobs
Selection Process For Punjab Gramin Bank Jobs
The shortlisting of the candidates for Punjab Gramin Bank Vacancies will be on the basis of the performance in the following:
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
What is the Salary Of Punjab Gramin Bank Officer?
Selected candidates for Punjab Gramin Bank Jobs will receive the following pay scale as per the organization norms. Post-wise salary details are as follows:
- For Officer Scale III: Rs. 25,700 – 31,500/-
- Officers scale II: Rs. 19,400 – 28,100/-
- For Officers scale I: Rs.14,500 – 25,700/-
- Office Assistants (Multi-purpose): Rs.7,200 – 19,300/-
Other Related Links
- SBI Clerk Notification
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment
- TSCAB DCCB Bank Notification 2020
- Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2020
- Punjab and Sind Bank Notification
- TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment
- DCCB Officer Clerk Notification
- RSCB Banking Assistant Jobs
- Indian Bank Security Guard Posts
- SBI SCO Recruitment
- IBPS SO Recruitment
- RBI Medical Consultant Notification
- Latest SBI Notifications
- RBI Grade B Officer Jobs
- IBPS Notifications
Gramin Bank Punjab Application Process
Once the official PGB Notification 2020 is released, the apply online link will be activated on its official portal. So, interested and eligible contenders have to fill and submit the Punjab Gramin Bank Application form 2020 as per the scheduled dates. For your convenience, we have shared the step by step process of filling the PGB application form here.
How To Apply Online for PGB Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official portal of Punjab Gramin Bank
- Find and hit the related advertisement link on the home page
- Select the desired post you wish to apply
- Go through the details provided in the official Punjab Gramin Bank Notification
- Ensure the eligibility and click on the “Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online” link or download the application
- Enter all the details like personal, academic and other information in the application form
- Pay the fee via online or offline
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Before the final submission of the form, cross-verify the details and edit if there are any mistakes
- Submit the application form
- After the successful submission of the application form, a system-generated registration slip with unique registration number will appear on the screen
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application for future reference
Application Fee Details
- Unreserved category: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
You have to pay the application fee online using a payment gateway like a credit card, debit card, net banking, mobile wallets, etc.
PGB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Having a clear idea about the Punjab Gramin Bank Syllabus and Exam pattern will help you during the written exam. For the convenience of the applicants, we have provided the Punjab Gramin Bank Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Check the topics covered in the PGB Syllabus here:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language
- Computer Knowledge
Also, check the PGB Exam Pattern here:
- The exam paper consists of both descriptive type and objective type questions
- The question paper consists of different sections and each section carries different weightages
- There will be negative marking
Punjab Gramin Bank Previous Papers
As the competition among the students is increasing day by day, you need to plan accordingly and prepare well for the exam. You can boost your preparation with the help of old question papers. Previous years’ question papers play an important role in cracking the written as most of the questions are asked from those only. By solving Punjab Gramin Bank Previous Papers, candidates can understand the following:
- Topics covered in the exam
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Marking scheme
- Nature of questions asked in the exam, etc
Punjab Gramin Bank Reference Books
If you are starting your preparation for PGB Recruitment 2020 and a question arises in your mind “What are the reference books for PGB exam 2020?”. In response to it, we have shared some of the PGB Preparation Books here.
- Gramin Bank Office Assistant Clerk Exam by Kiran Prakashan Books
- Gramin Bank Adhikari Sanvarg Pariksha by Upkar Prakashan
- Kshetriya Gramin Bank Officers Sammilit Likhit Pariksha
- Gramin Bank Lipik/Cashiers Bharti Pariksha by Upkar Prakashan
- Gramin Bank Clerk Bharti Pariksha by Arihant
- Gramin Bank O Amar Jiban by Muhammad Yunus
- Gramin Bank Clerk/Cashier/Office Assistant Recruitment Exam by T. S. Jain, Upkar Prakashan
How To Prepare For PGB Exam 2020?
Are you preparing for Punjab Gramin Bank Exam 2020? Here, we have shared some of the preparation tips:
- Know the Punjab Gramin Bank Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Prepare a time table covering each topic
- Maintain short notes during preparation which help you in the last-minute revision
- Practice PGB Previous Papers
- Practice more Punjab Gramin Bank mock tests to identify your strong and weak areas. Then, focus more on weak areas
- Be confident while attempting the exam
PGB Admit Card 2020
The officials will release the PGB Hall Tickets 2020 on its official portal within a few days before the commencement of the exam. So, candidates who have applied for Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020 have to download the admit card in order to appear for the written exam. To download it, candidates have to get ready with the log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
Punjab Gramin Bank Exam Centers
Punjab Gramin Bank (PGB) conducts the prelims and mains exam at various exam centers like:
Prelims Exam Centers
Main Exam Centers
PGB Exam Date 2020
Once the official Punjab Gramin Bank Notification 2020 is released, the exam date is available. Applicants of the PGB recruitment 2020 have to appear for the written exam on the scheduled dates at the respective exam centers.
Punjab Gramin Bank Answer Key 2020
After the completion of the written exam, the officials will upload the PGB Answer Key 2020 on its official portal. Candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam can download the key and cross-check with the help of it. With the help of the Punjab Gramin Bank Answer Key 2020, you can estimate your score before the release of the results.
Gramin Bank Punjab Cut off Marks
Cut off is the minimum score that applicants have to obtain in order to qualify the written exam. Candidates have to score equal to or more than cut off marks to get eligible for further selection rounds like an interview, etc. The officials will fix the PGB Cut off marks on the basis of the following factors:
- Number of applicants applied for the exam
- Total number of vacancies available
- Highest scored obtained in the exam
- Category of the candidate, etc
PGB Result 2020
The authorities will upload the Punjab Gramin Bank Result 2020 on its official portal. Once the PGB Results are released, you need to enter the log in details like date of birth, registration number, etc in “Applicant Log in” to check the result.
You May Also Like
- UPSC Jobs
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020
- Navy Jobs
- Latest SSC Notifications
- Air force Job Notifications
- Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Railway Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the posts available under the PGB Recruitment 2020?
Ans. PGB exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates for Group ‘A’ Officers Scale 1, 2, and 3 and Group ‘B’ Office Assistants (multipurpose) posts.
- What will be the mode of the PGB exam?
Ans. The exam will be conducted only through online mode.
- How many vacancies will be filled under Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Once the official PGB Notification 2020 is released, the vacancy details will be available in it.
- When will the PGB exam be held?
Ans. Refer to the official Punjab Gramin Bank notification 2020 to know the PGB exam dates.
- Is there any sectional cut off in PGB Exam?
Ans. Yes, candidates have to obtain a minimum score in each section to qualify the written exam.
- Is the Punjab Gramin Bank exam bilingual?
Ans. All the sections except the Hindi and English language are bilingual. Candidates have to opt for Hindi or English according to their wish.
- Is there negative marking for wrong answers in the PGB exam?
Ans. Yes, one-fourth of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- When will the PGB Results be declared?
Ans. PGB Results will be declared soon after the completion of the written exam.
- How will the Punjab Gramin Bank final merit list be prepared?
Ans. The Punjab Gramin Bank Merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the mains exam.
- Will there be an interview after the written exam?
Ans. There will be an interview for PGB Officer Scale – 1, 2, and 3 posts and no interview for Office Assistant posts.
- Can I make changes in the PGB application form after submission?
Ans. No. Once the application form is submitted, it is not possible to make changes in it.
- What is the application fee for Punjab Gramin Bank?
Ans. The PGB application fee is as follows:
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs.600/- for all others
Pay the fee online.
- I am in my final year of Graduation, can I apply for Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible to apply for PGB Recruitment 2020.
- What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020?
Ans. Refer to the PGB eligibility details provided in this article.
- Is there any age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories?
Ans. Yes, age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as follows:
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
Our team has created this page for the candidates looking for the Bank Recruitment in Punjab. For more details related to PGB Recruitment 2020, keep visiting our site regularly or bookmark our page.