|Name Of the Bank||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer, Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari & Other Posts|
|Number Of Posts||168|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Opening Date for the submission of Online Applications||26th September 2019|
|Last date of Online Application||10th October 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination, Personal Interaction, Interview|
|Job Type||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Pan India|
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019
The Punjab and Sind Bank has come up with a recruitment notification for hiring Specialist Officers in JMGS I and MMGS II and Lateral, Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari in SMGS IV and Assistant General Manager Law in SMGS V. Candidates who are excited about Punjab Govt. Jobs can use this opportunity. The bank invites online applications from Indian citizens or the above said posts. A total of 168 vacancies are going to be filled through Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment.
Interested job hunters can download the Punjab and Sind Bank SO Notification 2019 from the official site. Before filling the online application, intenders need to ensure eligibility. Check out data like Educational Qualifications, Salary, Application Fee, Important Dates, How To Apply Steps from the following sections. Only eligible aspirants must finish the application process by 10th October 2019.
SO Job Vacancy 2019 in Punjab & Sind Bank
- Job Role: Specialist Officer, Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari & Other Posts
- Total Number Of Jobs: 168 posts
Detailed Punjab & Sind Bank Specialist Officer Vacancies 2019
- AGM-Law: 1
- Company Secretary: 1
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 1
- Law Manager: 10
- Fire Safety Officer: 1
- Security Officer: 15
- Agricultural Field Officer: 50
- Chartered Accountants: 50
- Software Developer/ IT Programmer: 30
- Rajbhasha Officer: 5
- Technical Officer – Civil: 2
- Technical Officer – Electrical: 2
- Total: 168
A candidate must be either a citizen of India or Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan Refugee who came over to Indi before 1st January 1962.
- Assistant General Manager-Law: Should complete 3 years/ 5 years degree in Law from a govt recognized university/ institute in India. Graduation and post-graduation must be full time and regular.
- Company Secretary in SMGS IV: Complete graduation from recognized institution/ university and an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari in SMGS-IV: Postgraduate degree in Hindi & English as a subject in the graduation (degree) level or Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at degree level.
- Law Manager in MMGS II: Degree in Law from a reputed govt recognized university/ institute. A postgraduate degree in Law will be preferable.
- Fire Safety Officer in MMGS II: Contenders must finish B.E (Fire Engineering/ Fire/ Safety & fire engineering/ fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a recognized university/ Institution/ Board.
- Security Officer in MMGS II: Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Agricultural field Officer in JMGS I: Must have done 4 year graduation degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Corporation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agroforestry/ forestry/ agricultural biotechnology/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Science/ Dairy Technology/ Food Technology/ Agricultural Engineering with 60% or equivalent CGPA.
- Chartered Accountants in JMGS I: Qualified Chartered Accountants
- Software Developer/ IT Programmer in JMGS I: 4 year Engineering/ Technology degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ IT with 60% or equivalent CGPA.
- Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS I: Postgraduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the graduation degree or Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subjects at the degree level.
- Technical Officer Civil in JMGS I: Degree in Civil Engineering with a score of 60% or equivalent CGPA.
- Technical Officer – Electrical in JMGS I: Degree in Electrical Engineering with a score of 60%.
- Assistant General Manager-Law: 35-45 years
- Company Secretary in SMGS IV: 30-40 years
- Rajbhasha Adhikari in SMGS-IV: 30-40 years
- Law Manager in MMGS II: 25-35 years
- Fire Safety Officer in MMGS II: 25-35 years
- Security Officer in MMGS II: 25-35 years
- Agricultural field Officer in JMGS I: 20-30 years
- Chartered Accountants in JMGS I: 20-30 years
- Software Developer/ IT Programmer in JMGS I: 20-30 years
- Rajbhasha Officer in JMGS I: 20-30 years
- Technical Officer Civil in JMGS I: 20-30 years
- Technical Officer – Electrical in JMGS I: 20-30 years
The age relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/St is 5 years, for OBC 3 years, PWBD is 10 years, Ex-serviceman is 5 years, persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K is 5 years and persons affected by 1984 riots is 5 years.
PSB SO Notification Selection Process
The selection of worthy & skilful contenders for Punjab and Sind Bank Specialist Officer Jobs 209 is done by conducting the selection rounds.
- AGM Law, Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari: Shortlisting, Personal Interaction/ Interview
- For Others: Online Examination, Personal Interaction/ Interview
- AGM-SMGS-V: Rs. 59170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-60700
- Chief Manager – SMGS – IV: Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- Manager – MMGS II: Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Officer – JMGS – I: Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
The selected shall be required to execute a service bond as under
- SMGS-V: Rs. 2,00,000 plus applicable taxes
- SMGS-IV: Rs. 2,00,000 plus applicable taxes
- MMGS-II: Rs. 1,00,000 plus applicable taxes
- JMGS-I: Rs. 1,00,000 plus applicable taxes
Candidates can apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 through the bank website only. To register applications, you need a valid email id, contact number. Aspirants who meet the eligibility conditions must finish the application submission by the end date.
How To Apply For Punjab and Sind Bank SO Recruitment 2019?
- Primarily, visit Punjab and Sind Bank Official Site i.e www.psbindia.com
- The home page will be displayed.
- Go to the important notice section & click on the Recruitment of Specialist Officers in JMGS-I and MMGS-II and Lateral Recruitment of Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari in SMGS-IV and Assistant Gen.Manager Law in SMGS-V notification.
- Go through the Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment Notification.
- If eligible, choose the tab Click here for New Registration.
- Enter name, contact details and email id.
- After completing the registrations, individuals need to fill the data in online applications.
- Then, validate your details & save your application by clicking on the Save & Next button.
- Upload photo & signature as per the specifications.
- Click on the payment tab & proceed with the fee payment.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the applications & send it to the below address within the specified time without fail.
Documents Need to Attach the Applications
- Annexure I copy.
- A recent passport size colour photograph
- NOC from the existing employer
- Self-attached copy of School leaving certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Educational Qualifications certificates
- Appropriate documents in support of desirable experience.
- Any other relevant documents, caste certificate etc.
The Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab and Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House. 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 11008
- SC/ST/ PWD (Only Intimation charges): ₹150 + Plus GST as applicable
- All others: ₹700 + Plus GST as applicable