HC of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: High Court of Punjab and Haryana
- Advertisement Number: HCRB-St-12/2019
- Post Name: Steno Typist
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Sarkari Naukri
- Total Number of Vacancies: 20
- Opening Date to Fill Applications: Started
- End Date to Fill Applications: 15th January 2020
- Type of Jobs: Chandigarh Jobs
- Work Location: Chandigarh
- Official Site: https://highcourtchd.gov.in/
Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Typist Recruitment 2019
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Advertisement HCRB-St-12/2019 is released. The board accepts offline applications for the 20 job vacancies of Steno Typist Posts. Willing job hunters who have been looking for an opportunity can get the complete data about Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Typist Recruitment Notification here.
You will get clarity on the age limit, educational qualifications, salary, fee, how to apply steps, selection process, and application procedure details. The eligibility conditions satisfied individuals can apply for the Punjab and Haryana HC Jobs on or before the end date.
highcourtchd.gov.in Steno Typist Vacancies 2019
- Job Designation: Steno Typist
- Number of Posts: 20
Category wise HC of Punjab and Haryana Steno Typist Vacancies are mentioned here.
- General: 16
- SC/ST/BC: 2
- Ex-serviceman: 1
- Persons with Disability: 1
- Total: 20
HC of Punjab and Haryana Steno Typist Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: Contenders must have finished graduation or equivalent degree from a recognised university and has proficiency in computers operation (word processing and spreadsheets)
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
The upper age can be relaxed up to 3 years for SC/ST/BC candidates, 10 years for physically handicapped candidates, number years qual to his defense service plus 3 years for Ex-servicemen.
Punjab and Haryana HC Jobs Selection Procedure
Individuals must score pass marks in the selection process to get a job. The rounds of Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Typist Recruitment Selection Process are as follows:
- Speed Typing Test
- Spread sheet test
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Salary
According to the schedule I of High Court Establishment Rules, the selected aspirants in highcourtchd.gov.in Recruitment for Steno Typist Posts will get a pay scale of Rs. 10300 – 34800 P.B + 3200 Grade Pay.
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Typist Jobs can send the application forms. Follow the below guidelines while sending the applications.
How to Apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Steno Typist Post?
- Check the High Court of Punjab and Haryana website i.e https://highcourtchd.gov.in/
- At the notification section, you will get an Employment Notice for the post 20 Vacant posts of Steno-Typist (Advt. No. HCRB-ST-12/2019)
- Download the advertisement and go through the terms and conditions carefully
- Take a printout of the application form and enter the appropriate data in it
- Pay the application fee via demand draft
- Attach required documents, original demand draft to the application
- Send it to the postal address by the end date
- The envelope must be super-scribed with the words ‘Application Form for the post of Steno-Typist’
- SC/ST/BC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Ex-serviceman and Physically Handicapped categories: Rs. 250/-
- General Category: Rs. 500/-
The application fee must be paid through demand draft/ postal order payable at Chandigarh in favor of Registrar General, High Cout of Punjab and Haryana.
Other Live All India Govt Jobs