≡ Menu

Know More About Public & Private Sector Jobs – Growth, Salary and Job Role

Employment is one of the major aspects in today’s world. The stability of the economy rests on the ability to maintain a low unemployment rate and provide a safe, secure workplace. Lets walk through different sectors where we‘ll discuss about the job role, their definition, growth & salary.

Public & Private Sector Jobs

Pharma Sector

India is the bulkiest breadwinner of generic drugs internationally. Indian pharmaceutical sector industry delivers over 50 percent of worldwide demand for various vacancies, 40 percent of inclusive appeal in the US and 25 percent of all medicine in UK. The highest paying skills associated with this job are Pharmacy, hospital pharmacist, and dispensing India cherishes an essential stand in the worldwide medicines sector. The pharma industry currently hires about 5.5-5.7 lakh people and has devoted notably in constructing a rich talent pool of researchers, scientists, doctors and project managers.

In the pharma and health coverage sector, 25 per cent still employers prefer to look for candidates through job portals and 18.75 per cent through HR consultants. The pharma industry currently hires about 5.5-5.7 lakh people and has devoted notably in constructing a rich talent pool of researchers, scientists, doctors and project managers. The maximum hiring in pharma and healthcare will be seen in Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu, with employers preferring to hire B Pharma and M Pharma, A Pharmacist earns an average salary of Rs 299,692 per year.

Retail Sector

Retailing in India is one of the pillars of its financial prudence and accounts for about 10 percent of its GDP. Retail goods can be sold through stores, kiosks, or even by mail or the Internet. Retail businesses can include grocery, drug, department and convenient stores. Service related businesses such as beauty salons and rental places are also considered retail businesses. The Indian retail market is estimated to be US$ 600 billion and one of the top five retail markets in the world by economic value. As of 2003, India’s retailing industry was originally owner manned small shops.

Online retail is expected to be at par with the physical stores in the next five years and has grown 23 per cent to $17.8 billion in 2017.The entrepreneur who enters the Supervisor and Manager will receive an initial wage of Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000. In FY17, organized retail market contributed 7 percent of the total sector and unorganized retail market contributed the rest 93 per cent of the sector.

Telecom Sector

Communications industry offers a wide range of technical, business, sales and administrative job opportunities. Telecommunication is communication at a distance using electrical signals or electromagnetic waves. Jobs are available with carriers who provide the networks that transmit telecommunication signals, operators who provide fixed or mobile services to customers, equipment manufacturers and retailers. Examples of telecommunications systems are the telephone network, the radio broadcasting system, computer networks and the Internet. The emergence of an affluent middle class is triggering demand for the mobile and internet segments.

India’s telecommunications display is anticipated to skill further growth, fuelled by increased non-voice revenues and higher penetration in rural market. Average Telecom sector monthly salary ranges from approximately 10,000 per month for Sales Manager to 75,000 per month for Marketer.

Automobile Sector

The automobile industry accounts for 7.1 per cent of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP). The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of commercial vehicle, passengers, cars, three- two wheeler. The Two Wheelers segment, with 81 per cent market share, is the leader of the Indian Automobile market, owing to a growing middle class and a young population.

Auto sales in July 2018 validated a year-on-year growth rate of 7.97 per cent across divisions, determined by 46.24 per cent year-on-year growth in three-wheeler sales. The commuter vehicle sales in India overlapped the 3.2 million units in FY18, and are further likely to boost to 10 million units by FY20. Automobile exports grew 26.56 per cent during April-July 2018. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.05 per cent during 2016-2026. Also, Luxury car market in India is expected to grow at a 25 per cent CAGR till 2020.

View all contributions by

iDrona with its unique collection of high quality resources provides excellent guidance to its government job aspirant followers. It provides important study material, previous question papers, and all the needed updates related to all the government job exams.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment