PSPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification is issued by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited to fill 1798 vacancies of JE, LDC, Steno Typist & other. Job hunters of Punjab state can grab this excellent chance & apply for PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019 on or before the deadline. Check the full information of PSPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2019 like eligibility, selection process, vacancies, salary, application fee, a process to apply, etc from the below sections.
PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019-20
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Punjab? If yes, then you are on the right page. At present, PSPCL is looking for young & dynamic candidates with a brilliant academic record to recruit them for the various posts like JE, LDC, Steno Typist & Other Posts. The officials have also invited the application forms through online mode from 30th October 2019 up to 9th November 2019 (11.59 PM).
Jobless contestants can go ahead & apply for this PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date. Other details regarding PSPCL Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, vacancy, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc.
PSPCL LDC & Junior Engineer Notification 2019 Brief Details
- Name of the Conducting Board: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- Post Names: LDC, JE, RA, Steno Typist & Other Posts.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1798 posts
- Advertisement No: CRA 293/19 & 294/19
- Type of Job: All India Government Jobs
- Initial date to fill the application form: 30th October 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 9th November 2019 (up to 11.59 pm)
- Last date for the fee payment: 13th November 2019 up to 11.45 pm
- Admit Card Release date: To be notified soon
- Exam Date: To be notified later
- Application Mode: Online
- Official portal: www.pspcl.in
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Vacancy
The post-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- Lower Division Clerk-1000 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)-500 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-110 Posts
- Revenue Accountant-54 Posts
- Electrician Grade-II-45 Posts
- Divisional Supdt. Accounts-26 Posts
- Steno typist-50 Posts
- Internal Auditor-9 Posts
- Accounts Officer-4 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies:o 1798 posts.
Note: The number of posts shown above are tentative and may increase/decrease as per the actual requirement of PSPCL.
PSPCL LDC JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 to 35 years.
- The educational qualification may vary from post to post. Candidates have to refer the official notification to get the post-wise educational qualification details.
Punjab SPCL Lower Division Clerk Jobs Selection Process
Applicants will be selected for PSPCL Vacancy on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
PSPCL Revenue Accountant Posts Salary
- The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates according to the post they are recruited in.
www.pspcl.in Steno Typist Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates have to visit the official portal i.e, www.pspcl.in from 30th October 2019 up to 9th November 2019. While applying for PSPCL Jobs, follow these simple guidelines provided here.
How to apply for PSPCL Electrician Grade-II Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.pspcl.in/recruitment/
- You will redirect to the Recruitment page.
- On the page, find the link “Short notice regarding Recruitment of various posts against CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19”.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details in the application form like personal, academic, & other information, etc.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph & signature.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee as prescribed by the officials through online mode.
Other Related Links