“PSC Jobs” page is created for the aspirants who are looking for the latest and upcoming Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 – 21 notifications.
PSC Notifications 2020
|Post Date||State Name||Notification Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|11.03.2020||Punjab||Punjab Agriculture Development Officer Results 2020||141||27.02.2020||More Details|
|15.02.2020||HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||28/ MS/ MD/ MBBS||05.03.2020||More Details|
|15.02.2020||Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh PSC Executive Officer Notification 2020||20/ Bachelors Degree||04.03.2020||More Details|
|14.02.2020||West Bengal||West Bengal PSC Geologist and Mining Officer Post Recruitment 2020||09/ Masters Degree||05.03.2020||More Details|
|03.02.2020||punjab||Punjab PSC Accountant post Recruitment 2020||07/ B.Sc||14.02.2020||More Details|
|31.01.2020||Punjab||PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2020||141/ B.Sc||27.02.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||Rajasthan||RPSC Agriculture Officer & ARO Recruitment 2020||87/ M.Sc||12.02.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||Rajasthan||RPSC College Lecturer Vacancy 2020 in Rajasthan||269/ M.D/ M.B.B.S/ M.Sc/ M.phil||10.02.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Teacher Cum Librarian Post Recruitment 2020||02/ graduate||20.02.2020||More Details|
|17.01.2020||Mizoram||Mizoram PSC Junior Grade of MLS Recruitment 2020||02/ Bachelors In Law||18.02.2020||More Details|
|30.12.2019||Himachal Pradesh||HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020||15/MS/MD/MBBS||16.01.2020||More Details|
|26.12.2019||West Bengal||WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020||15/ Degree in Associate Field||15.01.2020||More Details|
|11.12.2019||Himachal Pradesh||HPPSC Lecturer Notification 2020||396/ MD/ B.Ed||30.12.2019||More Details|
|10.12.2019||Kerala||Kerala PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment||73/Graduation||Update Soon||More Details|
|07.12.2019||UPSC||UPSC CISF AC LDCE Recruitment||23/ Graduation||24.12.2019||More Details|
|05.12.2019||West Bengal||WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment 2019||19/ Degree||30.12.2019||More Details|
|26.11.2019||West Bengal||WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019||167/ Master's Degree||19.12.2020||More Details|
|21.11.2019||West Bengal||WBPSC Ward Master Recruitment 2019||15/Degree||10.12.2019||More Details|
|20.11.2019||Assam||Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019||156/ Degree||21.12.2019||More Details|
|20.11.2019||Assam||Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2019||307/ Diploma in Civil Engineering||21.12.2019||More Details|
|19.11.2019||Kerala||Kerala PSC Assistant Recruitment 2019||31/ 10th/12th Pass/Degree||18.12.2019||More Details|
|19.11.2019||Tamil Nadu||TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019||562/ Degree||17.12.2019||More Details|
PSC Full form is the Public Service Commission. It is formed by the Government of India to recruit the staff for the vacancies in various government departments. India has twenty-nine (29) states and seven (7) union territories. They are Andhra Pradesh, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Gujarat, Haryana, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Kerala, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Uttarakhand, West Bengal and seven UTs such as National Capital Territory of Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Chandigarh, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Puducherry. Every state has its own PSC that works under that state government i.e, these 29 states have 29 PSCs.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is responsible for conducting central level exams whereas State PSC is responsible for conducting state level exams like civil services, police services, etc in every state. We have listed down the PSC Recruitment Notifications which are released by the state PSCs and union PSC across India.
PSC Recruitment 2020
If you are looking for Latest PSC Jobs to make your career better? This is the right page. Every year, PSCs releases various job notifications to recruit capable candidates for various vacancies in different departments.
- Group 1
- Group 2
- Group 3
- Head Master
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- System analyst
- Research officer
- Panchayat Extension Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE), etc
The various state government exams conducted by the respective state PSCs are as follows:
All PSC’s will conduct the following rounds to recruit suitable candidates for various vacancies.
- Written Test (Prelims followed by mains)
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
PSC Registration Process
PSC Registration process is compulsory for the candidates who want to apply for Government jobs. After the successful registration, a registration number and password will be sent to the registered mobile number or email. The following documents are required for the PSC Online registration process.
- Email Id and Mobile number
- Scanned photograph (as per the specifications)
- Scanned image of the signature (as per the specifications mentioned in the official notification)
- Any of the identity proofs (Aadhar card, Driving license, voter ID, PAN card, Passport, etc)
Follow the step by step process for PSC One Time Registration provided here.
- Visit the respective PSC official portal
- On the home page, hit the “One Time Registration”
- A new page (OTR portal) will open
- If you are a new user, hit “Sign Up”
- Provide all the details like DOB, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, etc
- Enter the user ID and password
- Verify the details and hit the “Register” button
- Upload the scanned image and photograph
- Save the user ID and password for future reference
PSC Online Application
After the PSC One-Time Registration, candidates have to apply for respective notifications released by the respective PSCs.
- Log on to the respective state PSC official portal
- On the home page, find and hit the related advertisement link
- Go through the details provided in the official notification
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, then hit “Apply Online” (online mode) or download the application form
- Enter all the appropriate details in the respective fields
- Pay the fee if required
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format
- Cross-verify the details before submitting the application form
- Finally, take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application for future reference
Here, we have provided the PSC syllabus for your convenience. The common subjects or topics that are covered in any PSC exam are shared below.
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Regional Language (Kannada /Tamil /Malayalam)
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
PSC Exam Date
PSCs will announce the exam date separately or some times at the time of releasing the official notification. Candidates who wish to appear for the written exam have to check the PSC Exam date, venue, etc carefully. After the successful completion of the registration process, candidates have to download the PSC hall ticket. Without it, they are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
PSC Question Papers
Previous Question Papers for PSC Exams are available here for download. Candidates can go through the PSC Previous Question Papers to score well in the upcoming exams. By solving the PSC question papers, candidates can cover the entire syllabus and also get familiarized with the exam pattern.
PSC Exam Books for different exams like TNPSC, TSPSC, APPSC, UPSC, etc are available here. Public Service Commission Books or Study Materials play an important role during the preparation for any of the competitive exams. Here, we have shared the full details related to PSC Books/ Study Materials.
- UPSC Prelims and Mains Preparation Books
- General Studies by MHE
- 21 years CSAT General Studies IAS by Disha Experts
- Magbook India & World Geography by Arihant Experts
- IAS Kaise Banenge by Dr. Vijay Agrawal
- Bhartiya Arthvyavastha by Ramesh Singh
- Made Easy Current Affairs
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude for Civil Services Examination – G. Subba Rao, P.N. Roy Chowdhury
- Environment and Ecology: Biodiversity, Climate Change, and Disaster Management for Civil Services Examination – Majid Husain
- Geography through Maps – K.Siddhartha
- Topic-wise AS Mains General Studies – New Vishal’s Expert Team
- UPSC Indian Engineering Services Books
- India’s Struggle for Independence by Bipan Chandra
- The Indian Economy by Sanjiv Verma
- Pathfinder CDS Examination by Arihant Expert
- A Handbook for Civil Engineering by B. Singh (Ex. IES)
- India Since Independence by Bipan Chandra
- UPSC Combined Medical Services
- Elsevier Comprehensive Guide to Combined Medical Services – Rajeev Kumar MBBS MS (General Surgery), Prakash Nayak
- UPSC Combined Medical Services – M. S. Bhatia, Vimal
- R S Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude Book
- CBSE Text Books on Disaster Management
- Telugu Akademi’s Intermediate History Books
- Venkadesan’s India Freedom Struggle
- Indian Polity by Lakshmi Kanth
PSC Mock Tests
Are you in search of PSC Mock Tests or Online Tests? PSC Mock tests for General English, Quantitative aptitude, Logical reasoning, general knowledge, etc are provided below. Candidates can take free PSC online tests for various PSC exams to calculate your level of preparation for the written exam.
PSC Exam Calendar
PSCs will release exam calendar separately on its official portals for various exams conducted to fill the vacancies in the different departments. Soon, the PSC Exam calendar will be available on the respective portal. Candidates have to download it and keep safe for future reference. The Civil Service Examination conducted by different PSCs in different names is as follows:
- Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS)
- Kerala Administrative Services (KAS)
- MPSC State Services Examination (SSE)
- UPPSC Provincial Civil Services (PCS)
- Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS)
- TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – I (Group-I Services)
- Jharkhand Combined Civil Service Exam (CCSE)
- APPSC Group-I Services Examination
- BPSC Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)
- Gujarat Administrative Service (Class-1)
- MPPSC State Service Examination (SSE)
- West Bengal Civil Service Examination
State Wise PSC Jobs 2020
|State Name||Vacancies||More Info|
|Andhra Pradesh||50,000 +|
|Bihar Govt Jobs||15,897|
|Madhya Pradesh||34, 867|
PSC Hall Ticket 2020
PSC Hall Tickets for all the Public Service Commission exams are available on its respective official sites. The officials will allow the applicants to download the PSC Call letters 15 days or 20 days before the written exam. Candidates can download the PSC Admit Card by entering the log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc. Download the admit card and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment process.
PSC Answer Key 2020 – 21
After the completion of the written test, the officials will release the PSC Answer keys for different sets like A, B, C, D, etc on their respective portals. Candidates can download the PSC Answer sheet set wise for the respective exam. By cross-checking with the help of the PSC Exam key, candidates can estimate the scores obtained in the written exam before the release of the results.
PSC Result 2020
Candidates who have appeared for the written exam can check the PSC Result from its official portal. To check the result, applicants have to enter the log in details like registration number, date of birth/password, etc in the “Applicant’s Log In” page. After checking the result, candidates have to download it and keep safe for further process.
PSC Rank List
After the release of PSC results, the officials will release PSC Rank list on its official portal which is arranged in the merit-based order. PSC Rank list comprises the rank, name of the candidate, registration number, total marks obtained, category of the candidate, etc. Candidates have to download the PSC Rank List and check whether their name and registration number are there or not.
The probability list consists of the registration numbers of the candidates (arranged in numerical sequence) who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the PSC rank list. Candidates whose registration numbers are there in the rank list have to appear for further selection rounds like document verification process, etc.
Online PSC Coaching
Various online PSC coaching centers are available. Aspirants who are not able to attend the regular training classes can opt for PSC online coaching. Candidates have to first enroll for online PSC coaching. At the initial stage, the printed study materials are sent to the students through courier or speed post. Enrolled candidates will be provided a login ID and password to log on to the test papers, online materials, model papers, practice tests, video presentations, etc. To clarify your doubts and to explain the difficult topics, faculty are also available. This will help you to monitor your performance and score high marks in the written exam.
Other Related Govt Jobs in India 2020
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Government Jobs in India 2020
- State Wise Police Jobs 2020
- Post Office Recruitment 2020
The below information provides you description of respective public service commissions in India and their formative years.
Andhra Pradesh PSC
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission carries brief history of over 50 years, it was part of Madras Service Commission before the reorganization of States in 1953. Andhra Service Commission was formed after bifurcation of AP from erstwhile Madras State on linguistic lines. Adhering to the constitutional mandate APPSC had played crucial role in recruiting qualified individuals for Group I, Group II, Group III and Group IV services for over five decades. The APPSC has been divided into TSPSC and APPSC after the bifurcation of Telangana region from Andhra Pradesh State.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed in the year 1988, it is highly acclaimed for transparent recruitment process. The Commission conducts recruitment for state level positions in the state. It conducts recruitment based on the recommendations of various departments for filling up vacant positions. State level competitive examination will be held for Group A, Group B and lower cadre positions.
Assam Public Service Commission conducts recruitment for all state level examinations; the commission was set up as per the constitutional provision in India. It came into existence on September 1 as per the constitutional provision. The Commission undertakes the responsibility of framing recruitment procedures and releases notification based on vacancies in State departments.
The general examinations conducted by the commission are:
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Departmental Examinations
Bihar Public Service Commission carries the history of over fifty years and it came into existence after separation of State from unified Orissa and Madhya Pradesh State in the year 1949. It was formed as per the formation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950.The commission conducts examination for various positions under below mentioned services.
- Rural Development Officer
- Municipal Executive Officer
- Bihar Education Services
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer
- Bihar Registration Services
- Bihar Administrative Services.
Chattisgarh Public Service Commission is one of the youngest Commission in India, formed as per the constitutional provision on 1st November 2000. The State was bifurcated from the erstwhile Madhya Pradesh State’s re-organization. The commission has authority to appoint all the State level positions and below cadre by conducting competitive examinations.It also conducts recruitment for state civil services, engineering and other services. The commission also frames guideline on compensation and disciplinary matters.
The Goa Public Service Commission is the constitutional body formed under the Article 320 (3) of the Indian Constitution. Based on the recommendations of the various departments, the commission releases recruitment notification, guidelines on disciplinary matters and adheres to reservation policies while recruiting the candidates for various positions.Recruitment for various positions and commonly deals with the recruitment of Group A and B officers in various departments of Goa.
Gujarat Public Service Commission was formed in the year 1960, as per the constitutional provision. The commission undertakes the responsibility of conducting recruiting to state level services. It also issues the guidelines to the state government on disciplinary matters, recruitment procedures and other activities.The commission conducts recruitment for numerous services that include – Gujarat Administrative Services which further includes other cadres such as Class I and II category employees, Class-II category includes private secretary, Range Forest Officer and Translator.All examinations are conducted in a transparent manner to ensure that right candidates enter services.
Haryana Public Service Commission was established as per the constitutional provision. The commission came into existence as per the Re-Organization Act, 1966. The commission formulates recruitment guidelines and releases recruitment notification for various services. It also conducts recruitment for Judicial services, State civil services and other lower cadre examinations.
Himachal Pradesh PSC
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 1971, after attaining the Statehood. When the State was a Union Territory, Union Public Service Commission used to conduct recruitment for various services. The commission conducts recruitment for various state level services and other services. HPPSC conducts recruitment for below mentioned examinations.
- Range Forest Officer
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services – Combined Competitive Exam
- Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services Examination.
- HP Judicial Services Competitive Exam.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission was formed as per the constitutional mandate in the year 2000. The new commission came into existence after the separation of State from the erstwhile Bihar State. All the government related positions will be recruited by the commission conducting competitive examinations through online. The commission also guides the government on disciplinary matters and conducts departmental examinations as well. The commission conducts a common competitive examination for administrative services in the State. Jharkhand Combined Civil Services, Combined Civil Services, Commercial Tax Officers, Assistant Engineers and various other positions are managed by the commission. It conducts recruitment for the services in a transparent manner.
Jammu & Kashmir PSC
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service was formed as per the constitutional mandate. The commission is responsible for conducting recruitment for State level services and other services. It conducts recruitment for various state level services.The commission conducts recruitment for below given services which include:
- J & K Combined Services Competitive Examination (KAS)
- KCS (Judicial)
- Range Officers
- Assistant Director (Statistics)
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF).
Karnataka Public Service Commission was formed as per the constitutional mandate, the commission enjoys the status of being the constitutional body in the state. The commission conducts recruitment for all the state level positions and departmental examinations. Karnataka Public Service Commission releases recruitment notification for Group A, Group B ,Group C and Group D positions in the state.
- Assistant conservator of forests
- Forest, ecology and environment dept.
- assistant controller & audit officer
- group ‘a,’ ‘b’ & ‘c’ technical posts
- group ‘c’ non – technical posts
- First division assistants/second division assistants’ department examination for in – service candidates.
Kerala Public Service Commission was established as per the Constitutional mandate, it advises the Government on civil services and disciplinary matters. It is the authorized agency in the State to conduct recruitment. The selection for various positions will be based on competitive examinations followed by interview. The commission conducts recruitment for all the state level positions. It conducts recruitment notification for various state level services and lower cadre services through competitive examinations.
Madhya Pradesh PSC
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed after the reorganization of State in the year 1956. It is the constitutional imperative to form the public service commission in the State, thus for new state, Madhya Pradesh a new commission was formed. The commission conducts recruitment for engineering services, state services, forest services and various other services. The recruitment for all the services will be made through online examination followed by interview. It ensures that the recruitment is done in a transparent manner.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission was created as per the rules framed in the Indian Constitution. The commission is the authorized agency to conduct recruitment in the State, it also plays a crucial role in formulating recruitment rules, on disciplinary matters, transfers, departmental examinations etc., MPSC recruits online examination for Maharashtra State Services and various other state services.
Manipur Public Service Commission undertakes the responsibility of conducting recruitment process for state level services. It is a constitutional body formed in the State after attaining statehood in the year 1972. The commission conducts recruitment for state level services, assistant engineers, assistant professors and lower level services. The recruitment will be made by conducting a competitive examination across the state.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission was formed as per the constitutional mandate. The formation of State in the year 1971 lead to formation of the commission in the year 1972. The commission undertakes the responsibility of conducting recruitment through competitive examinations across the state. Manipur State Civil Services examination, departmental examinations and various other services are managed by the commission.
Mizoram has attained the statehood in the year 1987, it has become constitutional imperative lead to formation of new Mizoram Public Service Commission. It plays a crucial role in recruiting individuals for various state level services. The State Government consults the commission on various matters such as disciplinary actions and recruitment rules. The commission ensures transparency in the recruitment process.
Nagaland Public Service Commission was formed in the year 1965 as per the constitutional mandate. The commission undertakes the responsibility of conducting recruitment for state level services and other cadre examinations. It encourages fair elements of transparency in the recruitment process. It conducts examination for NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services, technical services, educational services and various other services.
Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted as per the constitutional mandate in the year 1949, it plays a crucial role in inducting qualified individuals to the services. The commission has been working for past five decades to include the most qualified personnel into services. It conducts recruitment by releasing recruitment notification for Judicial Services, Educational Services, Forest Rangers, Odisha Civil Service Combined Competitive Examination and other services. The commission follows reservation policies and recruitment rules such that right candidates are selected for services.
Punjab Public Service Commission has the brief history of over 50 years in recruiting qualified individuals into State level services. The commission is responsible for recruiting qualified individuals to the state administrative machinery. It was formed as per the constitutional mandate, that every state should have public service commission. The Commission conducts examinations for Punjab Civil Services and vacant positions in various state level services.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission was established as per the constitutional provision, and it conducts recruitment for all the state level, clerical, administrative services, etc., in the State. The commission conducts the most qualified individuals into services by conducting competitive examination and interviews. RPSC conducts recruitment for following services mentioned below:
- Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S)
- Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)
- Rajasthan Sub-Ordinate Services
Sikkim Public Service Commission was constituted in the year 1978 as per the Constitutional provision. The commission has been functioning from the year 1982 with a chairman and member continuously to bring efficient workforce into the services. It conducts competitive examination for various state-level services, engineering positions, teaching positions vacant in all the State level services. The commission conducts all the State level examinations in a transparent manner.
Tamil Nadu PSC
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, has played a crucial role in Indian Civil Service, it was formed during the pre-independence era. Earlier, it was Madras Public Service Commission, and it was the only province during the British rule with the separate public Service Commission. After the re-organization of the States, the Commission came into existence as per the Indian Constitution rules. The commission is highly acclaimed for bringing the most qualified individuals into services by conducting competitive examinations in the State. TNPSC conducts recruitment for below services in the State.
- Group-I Services Examination
- Group L-A Services Examination
- Group L-B Services Examination
- Combined Subordinate Services Examination
- Group-Iv Services Examination
- Group V-A Services Examination and various other services
Telangana State PSC
Telangana Public Service Commission is highly acclaimed for its advanced practices in the recruitment procedure. It was formed after the bifurcation of Telangana region from erstwhile Andhra Pradesh region. The commission is the youngest Commission, since its inception it played a crucial role in inducting numerous individuals into services. Telangana Public Service Commission conducts recruitment through online examination and interviews. It conducts recruitment for Group I, Group II, Group III and Group IV services in the State.
Tripura Public Service Commission was formed after the formation of the State in the year 1972. The formation of the commission is made as per the Indian constitution provision. The commission is responsible for conducting recruitment for all the state-level services. It releases recruitment notification, conducts examination and interviews. It conducts recruitment for following examinations.
The Examinations in such services are called “SCHEDULED EXAMINATION”.
- Tripura Civil Service & Tripura Police Service.
- Tripura Forest Service
- Tripura Judicial Service
- Personal Assistant Grade -II
- Sub-Inspector of Police
- The Tripura Combined Competitive Examination” for recruitment
- The Miscellaneous Posts
- Tripura Engineering Service
- Forest Ranger
Uttar Pradesh PSC
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts recruitment to induct efficient candidates into various services. The commission conducts recruitment in a transparent manner such that only qualified individuals enter services. It also frames guidelines on disciplinary matters, recruitment procedures and sees that rightful candidates should only get the opportunity. UPPSC releases recruitment notification for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination, Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination, Engineering services and various other state level services.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is also one of the youngest public Services Commission in the State formed after the bifurcation of the State from Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 2000 as per the constitutional mandate. The commission undertakes the responsibility of conducting recruitment in a transparent manner. It ensures that most qualified individuals join the services. It conducts recruitment for Group B, Group C & Group D and various other examinations. For all the services state level examination will be conducted by the commission followed by interview and skill tests depending on services requirement.
West Bengal PSC
West Bengal Public Commission has the brief history of 80 years, it is one of the oldest commission in India. The Commission is the authorized agency to conduct the recruitment for various services. The commission has worked efficiently to induct the finest talent into services, by conducting competitive examinations for the services such as
- West Bengal audit and accounts service
- West Bengal Civil Service
- West Bengal Judicial Service Examination
- Assistant Professor positions in State Government institutions.
Every PSC has its own official portal; therefore, applicants who wish to apply for the respective state PSCs can visit the official websites of the state organizations.
List of PSCs and their Official Websites
- UPSC – Union Public Service Commissions – upsc.gov.in
- Nagland PSC – Nagaland Public Service Commission – npsc.co.in
- CG PSC – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission – psc.cg.gov.in
- OPSC – Orissa Public Service Commission – opsc.gov.in
- GPSC – Goa Public Service Commission – gpsc.goa.gov.in
- JKPSC – Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commissions – jkpsc.nic.in
- TSPSC – Telangana state Public Service Commissions – tspsc.gov.in
- JPSC – Jharkhand Public Service Commission – jpsc.gov.in
- TPSC – Tripura Public Service Commission – tpsc.gov.in
- KPSC – Karnataka Public Service Commission – kpsc.kar.nic.in
- UPPSC – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – uppsc.up.nic.in
- MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission – mpsc.gov.in
- APPSC – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – psc.ap.gov.in
- MPSC – Manipur Public Service Commission – mpscmanipur.gov.in
- PPSC – Punjab Public Service Commissions – ppsc.gov.in
- Gujarat PSC – Gujarat Public Service Commission – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- RPSC – Rajasthan Public Service Commission – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- HPSC – Haryana Public Service Commission – hpsc.gov.in
- WBPSC – West Bengal Public Service Commission – www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- SPSC – Sikkim Public Service Commission – spscskm.gov.in
- HPPSC – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission – hppsc.hp.gov.in
- TNPSC – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – tnpsc.gov.in
- APPSC – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission – appsc.gov.in
- Meghalaya PSC – Meghalaya Public Service Commission – mpsc.nic.in
- Assam PSC – Assam Public Service Commission- apsc.nic.in
- Mizoram PSC – Mizoram Public Service Commission – mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- BPSC – Bihar Public Service Commission – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Kerala PSC – Kerala Public Service Commission – keralapsc.gov.in
- UPSC – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission – ukpsc.gov.in
- MPPSC – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission – mppsc.com