|Name of the Authority||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Job Role||Agriculture Development Officer (Group A)|
|Total Number of Posts||141|
|Job Type||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application Process||30th January 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||20th February 2020|
PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment
Punjab Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for 141 posts. PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment Notification with advertisement number 02 is released. Contenders who are waiting for a government job can utilize this opportunity.
Interested contenders can check the eligibility conditions, selection process, application steps, and salary before filling the applications. You must ensure the eligibility criteria to fill the applications.
Punjab ADO Job Vacancies
- Job Role: Agriculture Development Officer (Group A)
- Total Number of Posts: 141
The category wise PPSC Vacancies are mentioned here:
- General: 55
- Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab: 10
- Wards of Freedom Fighter, Punjab: 01
- Sports Persons, Punjab: 03
- Persons with Disability: 01
- Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab: 15
- Scheduled Caster (Others) ESM/LDESM, Punjab: 03
- SC Sports Person, Punjab: 01
- Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab: 14
- Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM, Punjab: 02
- Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs Sports Persons, Punjab: 01
- Backward Classes, Punjab: 13
- Backward Classes ESM/LDESM, Punjab: 03
- Economically Weaker Section 14
- Total: 141
ppsc.gov.in Agriculture Development Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Intenders must have completed B.Sc (Agriculture) with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or institution to apply for the posts.
- You must also possess Punjabi of matric or equivalent standard.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 37 Years
Punjab Agriculture Development Officer Selection Procedure
Candidates who have applied for the PPSC ADO Jobs must attend the written test and score the qualify marks in the exam to get a job.
PPSC ADO Salary
- The selected contenders in PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2020 will get a pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+5400/- grade pay per month.
Punjab PSC ADO Application Procedure
Willing and eligible job hunters can apply online for PPSC ADO Recruitment. The applications can be accepted between 30th January 2020 and 20th February 2020. And the last date for application fee payment is 27th February 2020.
How to Apply For Punjab ADO Posts?
- At first, visit Punjab Public Service Commission official site i.e ppsc.gov.in
- Go to the advertisements section to get the PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Notification
- Download the advertisement and ensure the eligibility criteria
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Provide the authentic data in the fields of the application form
- Upload scanned documents, photograph
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the applications
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes: Rs. 1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/-
- All Other Categories: Rs. 3000/-
- Persons with Disability: Rs. 1750/-