State Wise Police Jobs 2019 – 20: Hi all, looking for a career in police department? We built this page for providing valuable information to all job seekers who are dreaming of Police Jobs in India.
- 1015 Meghalaya Police Jobs 2019 – Apply Now
Police Recruitment 2019 – 20
Every year, a lot of recruitment notifications announces by the State & Central Government police departments to hire the eligible aspirants. Get the latest & upcoming police job notifications for various categories like Constable, Head Constable (HC), Sub Inspector (SI), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Home Guard, etc.
|Post Name||Notification |
|Last Date||More Info|
|02.12.2019||Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019||1847/ 12th Pass||22.12.2019||More Details|
|30.11.2019||Bihar Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2019||1722/ 10th, 12th Pass||30.12.2019||More Details|
|25.11.2019||Odisha Police Legal Advisor Recruitment 2019||24/ Refer Notification||10.12.2019||More Details|
|06.10.2019||Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019||11880/12th Pass||04.11.2019||More Details|
|26.09.2019||Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019||2404/ Degree||25.09.2019||More Details|
10th/12th/ Graduate/ Postgraduate candidates are eligible to apply for police recruitment in India 2019. The qualification will vary according to the post. Aspirants who want to join the police department in a way to serve the nation have to clear the physical test, Medical test, written examination conducted by the officials. The departments like CISF, BSF, ITBF, etc will conduct the recruitment tests to hire capable candidates for various posts.
State Wise Police Jobs in India
- AP Police Recruitment
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
- Assam Police Recruitment
- Bihar Police Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment
- Delhi Police Recruitment
- Goa Police Recruitment
- Gujarat Police Recruitment
- Haryana Police Recruitment
- Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
- JK Police Recruitment
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment
- Karnataka Police Recruitment
- Kerala Police Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment
- Manipur Police Recruitment
- Meghalaya Police Recruitment
- Mizoram Police Recruitment
- Nagaland Police Recruitment
- Odisha Police Jobs
- Punjab Police Jobs
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment
- Sikkim Police Recruitment
- Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
- Telagana Police Recruitment
- Tripura Police Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment
- West Bengal Police Recruitment
Here we are presenting the useful information regarding Latest & Upcoming Police Recruitment Notifications like No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links to Apply, etc.
Latest Police Job Vacancies 2019
A huge number of Police Job openings are announced in various states like Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Tamil Nadu.
What are the different jobs in Police Department?
- Head Constable
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG)
- Superintendent of Police (SP)
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Jail Prahari
- Home Guard, Warder
- Assistant Commissioner of Police (ASI) or Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Dog Handlers, etc.
These state police job vacancies are going to be filled in various agencies like
- Traffic Police,
- Metropolitan Police,
- District & division wise Police department,
- Criminal Investigation Department (CB-CID),
- State Armed Police Forces.
Defence Central Agencies List
- State police
- Central Police
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Special Protection Group (SPG)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
Central Investigation and Intelligence Institutions
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D)
- Indian Income-tax Department
- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI)
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
What Requirements needed to become a Police officer?
If you wish to apply for Police Jobs, you must satisfy the following eligibility requirements.
Candidates who want to participate in the police recruitment 2019 should have the qualification or certificate course of respective board or university. 10th/12th/ Graduation/PG completed candidates from any recognized university are eligible to apply vacancies in Police Department.
The minimum age limit should be 18 Years. Upper age limit may vary depending upon the requirements of the respective post. Age relaxation applicable as per state government norms.
How to Apply for Police Jobs in India?
The two ways to apply for Police Vacancies are:
- Online Process
Candidates have to fill & submit the application form through online/ offline mode (based on the announcement of the Recruitment Board). During registration, applicants have to keep in mind that not to submit more than one Application form. The step by step process of filling the Application form is provided here.
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
- Before applying, candidates must have valid Email-ID and Mobile Number.
- First of all, you need to log on to the official portal of the Recruitment Board.
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official website.
- Then, click on the “Recruitment” or “Careers” section.
- Find the Latest Advertisement Notification & hit on it.
- Download the official notification & read the instructions provided in it.
- Go ahead & select the desired vacancy you wish to apply.
- If you are eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab or if you are a new user, press the “Registration” link.
- A new Registration Number & Password generated are sent to the registered Email-ID.
- Log in with your new registration ID & password and keep it safe for future use.
- Fill the following details in the Application Form.
- Your Name
- Your Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Age/ Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification
- Post Name
- Communication Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Verify the details before submitting the Application form.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- At last, take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
- Visit the official portal of the Recruitment Board.
- Then, click on the “Careers” section on the homepage.
- Find the related advertisement & select the desired post you want to apply.
- Download the Application form & fill all the details in it.
- Cross-check the details before submitting it.
- Then, submit the Application form along with the attested documents/ certificates to the given address through post.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the Application form for further correspondence.
List of documents need to Apply for Police jobs
The list of documents required to apply for Police Recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- N.C.C. certificate
- 10th/ HSC or matriculation/ Graduation certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Discharge Certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman )
- Sports Certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If required)
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook
- Pan Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- College ID
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
What is the Selection Process for India Police Recruitment 2019
The Selection criteria for Police Vacancies involves the following stages.
- Written Test/ Screening Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
How to Prepare for Police Jobs 2019 – 20
Candidates have to follow these simple tips to make your preparation more effective.
- Download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern (from the Official Notification).
- Check the scheme of the Examination which includes the time allocated for each section, type of questions involved, topics covered, etc.
- Develop a study plan & you have to strictly follow it.
- At the time of practicing, keep a short notebook for better reference purposes.
- Download & Practice Free Police Written Exam Sample Questions
- Buy Police Study Materials and Practice On-line Tests.
- Find Additional study resources to score high marks.
- Be Confident during the exam.
Career Opportunities/ Growth
In recent days, most of the students are passionate about police jobs. Indian Police Service (IPS) is one among the three Indian services working under the control of Government of India.
The main role of government police job holders is to maintain & enforce the law and order, and to prevent & detect crime, protect the people and make them feel safe. So, the demand for Police Officer Jobs is vital to make a peaceful society. The promotions for Police Jobs will be based on experience, skills, and training, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How important is the police academy to my career?
A. If you do well in the Police Academy Training, then in future it determines whether you are with that department or not. To succeed at the police academy as a police officer, follow the Police Magazine which includes plenty of questions during the training, learning from your mistakes, respecting your superiors, and maintaining professionalism at all times.
Q. How long does it take to hire an applicant?
A. It will take 3 to 5 months.
Q. Is there any height & weight restriction?
A.The height and weight requirements are considered while recruiting new police officers. If the person is overweight or underweight, the officers might give a chance for the candidate to correct the problem. In such a case, by the end of the training session candidate must lose or gain the required amount of weight.
Q. Are there any age limitations on who apply for a Police Job?
A. The minimum age limit is 18 years or 21 years and there is no maximum age limitation.
Q. Will I always have to work nights, weekends, and holidays?
A. Police departments assign shifts to police officers. They have to work varied shifts. Officers do earn overtime
Police Jobs through Drona.in
Our Drona.in team has shared the complete information regarding Police Jobs 2019-20 in an eye-catchy way. Keep in touch with our site or bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl+D to get more details of Latest & Upcoming Government Job Notifications.