AIIMS Bathinda Punjab Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Name of the Posts: Senior Residents and Demonstrators
- No. of Posts: 163
- Starting Date to Apply: 25th November 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 09th December 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Job Category: Punjab Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp
- Advt No: PGI/RC/013/2019/4905
- Look at More Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Residents Recruitment 2019
The online applications are invited by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research for the posts of Senior Residents. Hence, candidates can submit the application form from 25th November 2019 to 05th December 2019. A total of 163 senior residents is ready to fill by the eligible contenders. In this 117 posts are in PGIMER, Chandigarh, 23 posts are in AIIMS Bathinda Punjab, and 23 posts are in AIIMS Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh.
You can know the complete information about this employment notice in the below sections, like vacancies, selection process, application fee, salary, application process, application fee, etc. Read the details before going to apply.
Vacancies in PGIMER Punjab
Branch wise vacancies are mentioned below.
- PGIMER Chandigarh – 117 posts
- AIIMS Bathinda, Punjab – 23 posts
- AIIMS Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh – 23 posts
- Educational Qualification for PGIMER Resident Jobs
- Candidates who have completed M.Sc/Ph.D./ MBBS are eligible for this senior residents/ demonstrators.
- Age Limit
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts must their age should be up to 40 years.
Salary for PGIMER Recrutiment 2019
Based on the posts, the salary shall be given to the appointed candidates.
- Senior Resident and Senior Medical Officer – Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA
- Sr. Demonstrator (Medical) – Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA
- Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical) – Level-10 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/-
- Jr. Demonstrator (Medical) – Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/- + NPA
- Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical) – Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-
- The PGIMER conducts a few rounds to select the applicants. In these rounds, those who performed well will be selected in the vacant posts.
- The mode of application is through ONLINE. Candidates can fill the application form in the prescribed format before the last date of 09th December 2019.
- For SC/ST category – Rs. 500/-
- And for other general categories – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, visit the official website of AIIMS, i.e., http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp
- On the home page, a recruitment section is there in the menu bar.
- Click on that recruitment section.
- In this search for the PGIMER Sr Resident Recruitment notification.
- Read all the instructions before going to apply
- Later download the application form and fill all necessary details.
- Cross-check the details before submitting them.
- Take a hard copy for further use.
You May Also Like