Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is going to release the admit card for the post of Field engineer. Submit the login details and download the admit card. A hard copy of the PGCIL Field Engineer admit card is mandatory to write the exam.
Power Grid Corporation Of India Field Engineer Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Recruitment Board: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCI)
- Latest Indian Govt Jobs 2020
- Job Role: Field Engineer and Field Supervisor
- Advertisement No: WR-II/FTB/2019/02
- Post Count: 53
- Online registration starting date: 12th December 2019
- Application Form Submission Last Date: 22nd December 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Official Website: https://www.powergridindia.com/
PGCIL Field Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Download
Download link for PGCIL Field Engineer admit card will soon available on its official website. We provide a direct link to get the hall ticket once it is out. No one will be allowed to write the exam without an exam call letter. After getting the PGCIL to admit card, once verify the details. If any error found in your details or other, then contact the respective person and make necessary changes. Otherwise, you are not allowed for the test.
Till now, the exam date for the Power grid corporation of India filed engineer post has not announced. Keep visiting our website for the required info regarding the Power grid exams 2020.
What are the details required to download PGCIL Exam Hall Ticket?
- User Name
Both are mandatory to get the hall ticket.
Step to Download Power Grid Field Engineer Admit Card
- Open the authorized website of Power grid corporation Of India
- https://www.powergridindia.com/ is the website link
- Reach the Home Page and check for the Latest announcements
- Open the link and search for the Filed Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket download link
- Click on the link and enter the details whatever it asked
- Later, click on the Submit button
- A new window will appear on the screen with your exam call letter
- Take a hard copy of it and attend the test
PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020
The Power grid corporation of India has started recruitment to fill the field engineer posts. Candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs in India can notice this advt on its official website. In reference to it, there are 53 vacant posts that are going to fill under this advt. To grab this wonderful opportunity, fill the application form before the last date.
For recruiting the best one for the respective post, the Power grid corporation Of India is going to conduct the written test or interview.
- Total exam duration is 1 hour
- Number of questions is 75
- 50 questions are from Technical Knowledge based on Diploma syllabus in the respective subject
- 25 questions are from Aptitude Test based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability.
- Question will be in MCQ
- Each one carries 1 mark
- No negative marking.
- Qualifying marks: 40% for UR / EWS and 30% for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PwD / Ex-SM
What are the details gievn on the PGCIL Engineer Hall Ticket?
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Date and Time of the Test
- Venue to the Test Centre
ID Proofs To Carry For the PGCIL Exam 2020
- PAN Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Ration Card
- Individual Voter I
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Aadhar Card