Overview of PDPU Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Board Name: Petroleum University
- Post Name: Assistant
- Application Starting Date: Started
- Last Date for Application Submission: 25th March 2020
- Gujarat Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- No of Vacancies: 106
- Application Process: Online
- Official Site: http://www.pdpu.ac.in/jobs.html
- Sarkari Naukri
PDPU Assistant Recruitment 2020
Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill the 106 vacancies of Assistant post. The online application process has already started. Interested aspirants can check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If candidates hold the eligibility criteria for the particular post, they can start filling the application form. The online application process will end on 25th March 2020.
Candidates can also get more information ‘PDPU Recruitment 2020’ in the below sections like Selection Process, Application Process, Steps to Apply, Pay Scale etc.,
PDPU Vacancies 2020
- Assistant – 106
Eligibility Criteria for PDPU Faculty Recruitment 2020
- Qualification: B.C.A./B.Sc./B.B.A./B.Com. with excellent computer proficiency
- Desirable: Candidates having work experience in software development
PDPU Teaching Jobs 2020 Selection Process
- The selection committee officials will conduct a written test to shortlist the candidates. The shortlisted individuals will be called for the interview on a particular date. Final merit is prepared based on the performance in interview and written test
PDPU Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Process
- Candidates need to submit the required documents and age proof ids on the University Portal official website in vacancy no:106. Individuals should submit their application on or before 25th March 2020.
PDPU Assistant Jobs Pay Scale
- The salary for individuals is based on the experience and performance in the test. The selection committee officials will decide the salary
Steps to Apply for PDPU Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website (http://www.pdpu.ac.in/jobs.html)
- Register yourself or log in directly if you are an existing user
- Click on the ‘Advertisement’
- Go through the advertisement and check your eligibility criteria
- If you are eligible click on ‘Apply online’
- Enter the details and cross-check
- Click on ‘Submit’
Q. What is the full form of PDPU?
Ans: The full form PDPU is ‘Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU)’
Q. What is the PDPU Exam?
Ans: The PDPU conducts the exam for the admission into different courses like Technical, Liberal Arts, Management, and Doctorate.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for PDPU Assistant?
Ans: The Eligibility Criteria for PDPU Assistant is B.C.A./B.Sc./B.B.A./B.Com. with excellent computer proficiency skills, candidates are eligible for the PDPU Assistant Post
Q. How can I apply to PDPU Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Interested candidates can apply for the PDPU Recruitment 2020 through the official website are by the link provided on this page
Q. How many current vacancies are there in PDPU?
Ans: There are a total of 106 current vacancies in PDPU