|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Name of the Posts||Secondary School Teacher Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET 2020)|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Total number of vacancies||various posts|
|Start Date to Apply||07th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||20th December 2019|
|Similar Jobs||Teacher Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Odisha TET Recruitment Notification 2019
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha, has released the Odisha Secondary School Teacher TET Notification 2019 – 2020. The Online application form will be available from 07th December 2019 to 16th December 2019. Job hunters who wish to get Odisha State Govt Jobs 2020 can grab this opportunity and apply for this recruitment on or before the end date.
OSSTET Notification 2019 PDF download link is accessible here. Check the complete details of OSSTET 2019 – 2020, such as eligibility conditions, important dates, selection procedure, names of the subjects, age limit, educational qualifications, how to apply, apply online link, application procedure, etc. on this page.
|Notification Release Date||06th December 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Application Form|| 07th December 2019|
|End date to fill the Application Form||16th December 2019 (Extended to 20th December 2019)|
|Last date to pay Application Fee||16th December 2019(Extended to 20th December 2019)|
OSSTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Trained Graduate Arts
- Degree in Arts/ Commerce or Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree with 2 school subjects as Pass/ Elective/ Honours/ Optional from a recognised college/ university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ PH/ ST/ SEBC candidates) (or)
- 4 year integrated B.A.B.Ed from NCTE recognised college/ university/ Institution with 2 school subjects as Honours/ Elective / Pass/ Optional having 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST /PH / SEBC candidates)
Trained Graduate Science (PCM/ CBZ)
- Degree in Science / B.Tech/ B.E. Degree with two schools subject as Honours/ Elective / Pass/ Optional from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST /PH / SEBC aspirants and Bachelor Degree in B.Ed Education from an NCTE Recognised Institution
- 4 year integrated B.Sc.B.Ed from a NCTE Recognised Institution with 2 school subjects as Honours/ Elective / Pass/ Optional having 50% marks in aggregate and 45% 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college/ University with Hindi as one of the Honours/ Elective/ Optional/ Pass subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates.
- Any one of the below training qualifications.
- a) B.Ed in Hindi, a course prescribed by NCTE, from Dakhin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras.
- b) B.H.Ed. a course authorized by NCTE, from a recognized Institution.
- c) Hindi Sikshyan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra.
- Degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates with
- One of the following qualifications :
- a) Shastri (Hindi) from Orissa Rastrabhasa Parisad, Puri.
- b) Rastrabhasa Ratna from Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha,
- c) Snataka from Hindi Sikshya Samiti, Odisha, Cuttack and
- One of the following Training qualifications;
- a) B.H.Ed. a course authorized by NCTE, from a recognized Institution.
- b) Hindi Sikshyan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra.
- c) B.Ed in Hindi, a course approved by NCTE, from Madras Dakhin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)
- Bachelor’s Degree with Sanskrit subject as one of the Honours/ Optional/ Elective/ Pass subject from a recognized institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC aspirants and Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit), a course prescribed by NCTE, from a Recognised Institution (or)
- Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates from a recognized university & Sikshya Shastri (Sanskrit), a course prescribed by NCTE, from a Recognised Institution.
Classical Teacher (Telugu)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts is having Telugu as the subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates and B. Ed. Telugu from an Institution recognized by NCTE.
- Physical Education Teacher
- +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates and
- C.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed. From a Recognized University.
Classical Teacher (Urdu)
- Alim with 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for PH candidates and B.Ed./ Urdu B.Ed. from an NCTE Recognised Institution or
- B.A. (Persian) WITH 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in aggregate for PH Candidates and B.Ed./ Urdu B.Ed. from an NCTE Recognised Institution.
Refer to the official OSSTET 2019 – 2020 Recruitment Notification to know lower and upper age limits.
The officials of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha, will conduct the below rounds to select the eligible and talented candidates.
Postulants who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the OSSTET online application form before 16th December 2019. The application procedure of filling the online application form is given below for applicants’ convenience.
How to Apply for OSSTET Recruitment 2019 Online?
- Open the official portal of the Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE), i.e., http://bseodisha.nic.in/
- On the home page, you can check the ‘OSSTET Application Form.’
- You can click on http://bseodisha.nic.in/?q=node/394
- You can see a login page by clicking on it
- Read the notification carefully before applying
- Individuals have to register and read all the instructions mentioned in the information.
- Fill all the fields in each section such as Verify Registration, Update Password / Pay Registration Fee, Fill Education / Exam Details, Fill Address Details, Upload Signature and Photograph, Print Final Application Form
- Submit the OSSTET Application Form Online
- Now download the filled form
- Take a print of the submitted form for further use.
Aspirants have to pay the application/ exam fee through online payment mode only.
- Refer to the official OSSTET Notification 2019 to know application fee details.
Download OSSTET Previous Year Question Papers
Examinees can download the Past 10 Years Odisha Secondary School Teacher TET Previous Year Question Papers PDF from the official portal. You can also download exam books or buy study materials from a famous publisher. We are also providing last year’s OSSTET exam papers along with answers.
Recommended Books Online to Prepare for OSSTET 2020
Applied intenders can prepare the below books to qualify the Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 (OSSTET 2019).
- OSSTET Paper 1 by SK Editorial Board
- OSSTET abesh Darpan by Dr. Ajit Mohapatra
- OSTET Past and Present by M. Frankland
- OSSTET PAPER-I Odia Medium by BOARD OF EXPORT
In addition to these exam books, you can also download Suggested OSSTET Books online in PDF format.
Odisha SSTET Exam 2020 Admit Card
OSSTET Admit Card 2019 will be available on the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha before 10 to 15 days of the competitive examination. You can download the admit card from the website as the officials will not be sent call letters through mail to the aspirants individually.
OSSTET Answer Key 2020
The Odisha Secondary Teacher TET Answer Key 2019 is uploaded on the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha official website of India after 7 days of the exam is organized. The answer sheet gives an idea to the exam participants regarding how much they can score in the written test.
OSSTET Result 2020
The OSSTET Results 2019 will be published after the release of the answer key. Check the official website bseodisha.nic.in for the Odisha Secondary Teacher TET Exam Result 2019. The results will be available online on the official portal, and you can check your result directly by providing your application ID or registration number and password or date of birth.