OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Junior Clerk/ Junior Assistant
- Total number of Vacancies: 1746
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Written Test date: 8th December 2019
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify later
- Job Category: Odisha State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Odisha
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk/ Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the post of Junior Assistant/ Junior Clerk. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for OSSSC Junior Asst Recruitment 2019 before the end date.
Contenders who have successfully submitted the applications must keep the login details to download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019. Till now, the officials have not released any concern news about the Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant Call Letter 2019. Candidates must stay tuned to this site to get the hall ticket release date. osssc.gov.in Junior Clerk Call Letter plays a key role in the examination hall or it acts as an entry pass.
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Junior Clerk/ Junior Assistant Selection Procedure details are mentioned here. Job seekers must score the qualify marks in the exam to get the job.
- Written Test
Odisha Junior Clerk Exam Date 2019
Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant/ Junior Clerk Exam is going to held on 8th December 2019. Individuals should download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 PDF from the below section at the earliest.
Information printed on osssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Hall Ticket
After downloading the OSSSC Admit Card 2019 applicants must verify the details on it. If any printing mistakes found intimate to the higher authorities immediately. They are along the lines:
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the exam
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Test Centre
Documents to Carry Along With OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
For the sake of identification, purpose aspirants need to carry one additional documents to the exam hall along with OSSSC Junior Clerk Call Letter 2019. The list of documents are as follows
- Voter ID
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
How to Download Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant Call Letter 2019?
- Firstly, open the official site Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission i.e osssc.gov.in
- On the home page, you can click on the OSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 link.
- Candidates must enter the appropriate data in the Log In page.
- Cross-check the provided registration number/ application number, date of birth.
- Download the admit card and take a hard copy for future reference.
Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
- OSSSC Official Page
- OSSSC Jr Clerck Recruitment
- OSSSC Jr Clerck Results
- OSSSC Jr Clerck Previous Papers