Odisha Subordinate SSC is going to dispatch the admit card for the Forest guard exam 2020. Candidates who applied for the OSSSC recruitment can download the hall ticket and attended the test. Carry the hard copy of the OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card and valid ID proof to take the test.
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Name of the conducting organisation: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Post Name: Forest Guard
- Vacancy Count: 806 posts
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Advt Number: IIE-04-2019-366/OSSSC
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Application mode: Online
- Government Jobs in India
- Job Location: Odisha
- Application form submission starting date: 29th November 2019
- Closing date to fill the application form: 29th December 2019
- Challan download date: 30th December 2019 to 6th January 2020
- Category name: Admit Card
- Official portal: www.osssc.gov.in
osssc.gov.in Forest Guard Exam Hall Ticket 2020
The OSSSC Forest Guard admit card download link will soon active. It will be available on its official website. We provide a direct link to download Odisha vanrakshak exam call letter. Along with this, you can also get the step by step procedure to download the exam hall ticket from OSSSC official website. For more clarifications, visit the authorized website.
Exam Date For Odisha Forest Guard Jobs 2020
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has not announced the exam date for Forest Guard posts till now. We are the first one to provide the latest information regarding the exam date here. Stay tuned with us. Hope the exam will be conducted successfully on various exam centres across the state of Odisha.
What are the details required to get the OSSSC Hall Ticket?
- Username or Application ID
- Password OR Date of birth
Both are mandatory to get your exam call letter.
How Can I Download OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card?
- Go to the official web portal of the Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- The website link is https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- Reach the Home Page
- After getting the Home Page, check for the Recruitment Tab
- Click on that and find the admit card download link for OSSSC Forest Guard exam
- Open the link and enter the asked details
- Press Submit button
- Then you will be redirected to a new window which has the admit card soft copy
- Once verify details and take necessary steps if you find any error
- Take a print out and carry it to the exam centre
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
The Odisha Subordinate staff selection commission has initiated recruitment for filling the forest guard posts. We found an advt regarding this notification on its website. In reference to it, a total of 806 posts are vacant. Candidates who wish to do govt jobs in Odisha state can apply for these jobs before the last date. The application availability dates are 29th November 2019 to 29th December 2019.
Selection Process for Odisha Forest Guard Jobs
For selecting the best candidates for the post of the forest guard, the OSSSC is going to conduct the following rounds
- Written Exam
- Physical test
- Viva-voice test/Interview
What are the particulars available on the OSSSC Admit Card 2020?
The following are the particulars those are given on the hall ticket.
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Hall Ticket Number
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Signature of the Board Councillor
ID Proofs To Carry
- Applicant’s Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card