OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019 – Brief Information
- Flash News: OSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019 Released
- Organization Name: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Job Role: Excise Constable
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Written Test Date: 15th September 2019
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Bhubaneswar
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Official Site: https://osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Excise Constable Call Letter 2019
OSSSC Recruitment board will release the Excise Constable Hall Tickets on the official site. Postulants can use the quick link provided at the end of the page to fetch Odisha SSSC Excise Constable Call Letter 2019. Without carrying hall ticket, the invigilator will not allow the candidates to take part in the exam. So download OSSSC ଏସୱାସେ କନ୍ଷ୍ଟେବଳେ ଆଡମିଟ କାର୍ଡ at the official site.
Along with the OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019, candidates should carry few additional documents to the exam hall. People can check the selection process, call letter available date, exam date details in the following sections.
Odisha SSSC Excise Constable Call Letter 2019
Odisha SSSC Exam Date 2019
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released OSSSC Excise Constable Exam Date 2019 recently. The written test is going to be held on 15th September 2019 (Sunday). Individuals can also download osssc.gov.in Excise Constable Hall Ticket from 01.09.2019 onwards.
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Selection Process
OSSSC team recruits the eligible and talented contenders on the basis of the skillset they exhibit in the selection process. After completing the entire selection, the Odisha SSSC crew selects the shortlisted intenders. They are in the following fashion
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
Details Printed on osssc.gov.in Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2019
The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Admit Card contains the required information like registration number, date of birth, category and other basic candidate-related details. They are in the following fashion
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Photograph of Applicant
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Test Centre Venue
- Aspirant’s Name
- Examination Date
Documents to take with OSSSC Admit Card 2019
Generally, candidates are recommended to take certain ID proofs along with the admit card for the sake of verification. They are included here.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
How to Download Odisha Excise Constable Admit Card @ osssc.gov.in
- Firstly, visit the official site of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission, i.e osssc.gov.in
- Search for the desired link to get OSSSC Excise Constable Admit Card 2019 on the home page.
- Later, tap on that link.
- Enter the necessary details like user name, password during the time of login.
- Verify the data given and then hit the submit button.
- A new page opens containing Odisha Excise Constable Hall Ticket.
- In the end, take a print out of the call letter and preserve it for future usage.
You May Also Like