OSSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019 – Overview
- Authority Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Name Of the Posts: Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)
- The number Of Total Posts: 363
- Post Code: JEM/135, JE/86
- Advertisement Number: IIE-90/2019-2753/OSSC & IIE-90/2019-2747/OSSC
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Notification Release Date: 29th August 2019
- Starting Date To Submit Applications: 30th August 2019
- Last Date To Fill Applications: 29th September 2019
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination & Viva-voce Test
- Job Location: Odisha
- Job Type: Current Govt Jobs
- Official Site: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Check Odisha State Govt Jobs here.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission JE Notification 2019
We are glad to share the golden news about the OSSC Recruitment 2019. Recently, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical). The total number of vacancies is 363. Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for OSSC JE Jobs 2019. The starting & ending date to send applications online is 30th August 2019 & 29th September 2019 respectively.
OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification data is provided on this page. Take a look at the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Application Proces, etc in the below modules.
Odisha SSC Junior Engg Vacancies
- Job Designation: Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical)
- Number Of Total Vacancies: 363
Detailed OSSC JE Vacancy 2019 information is presented here.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- UR: 63
- SEBC: 13
- SC: Nil
- ST: 30
- Total: 106
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- UR: 216
- SEBC: Nil
- SC: 35
- ST: 06
- Total: 257.
OSSC JE Eligibility Conditions
- The candidates must have possessed a diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering conducted by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training or an equivalent qualification for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/ Junior Engineer (Civil) from any institution recognized by the Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE&VT).
- An individual must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E standard or passed in Odia Language subject in the final examination or passed a test n Odia in M.E School Standard conducted by Education Department Govt of Odisha.
- Upper Age Limit: 32 years
- Lower Age Limit: 21 years
The age relaxation on the upper age limit is 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC and Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
OSSC JE Notification 2019 Selection Procedure contains 2 rounds. Based on the individual’s performance in the selection rounds, candidates are shortlisted for the job opportunity.
- Written Examination
- Viva Voice Test.
Odisha SSC Jr Engineer Pay Scale 2019
The selected contenders in OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 will get a salary as mentioned here.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): ₹ 16,880 per month
ossc.gov.in JE Application Process
Eligible job seekers must fill online applications by the end date. Therefore candidates are suggested to follow the below points & submit applications successfully.
How To Apply For OSSC JE Jobs 2019?
- At the initial stage, aspirants must go to the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e http://www.ossc.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the What is New section.
- Find the desired job notification about OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019.
- First of all, open the official notification & read all the instructions carefully given in it.
- Check the eligibility like required educational qualifications & age limit and apply online if you have satisfied all the conditions.
- Candidates can start filling all the essential details like your educational qualifications and other required information in the provided sections.
- Upload all the necessary educational certificates, your recent photograph & signature of the desired size.
- Make the fee payment & enter the details in the application form.
- Re-Check the details and give a click on the Submit button to Finish.
- Finally, take a print out of successfully submitted Odisha SSC JE Application Forms for future reference.
- Gen/ OBC: ₹200
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI in SBI payment gateway.
- Download OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Notification Pdf
- OSSC JE (Civil) Notification 2019
- Indicative for Odisha Jr Engineer (Mechanical) Recruitment
- OSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) indicative Advertisement
- Apply Online For OSSC JE (Civil/ Mechanical) Jobs
- OSSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers 2019 – Refer Here
- OSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Refer Here
- OSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- OSSC Junior Engineer Results 2019 – Check Here
Other Related Links