Odisha Auditor Jobs 2020 – Overview
- Authority Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Name of the Posts: Auditor
- Total Number of Vacancies: 161
- Mode of Application: Online
- Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Online Application Dates: Update Later
- Advertisement Number: IIE-157/2019-4528/OSSC
- Short Notice Release Date: 21st December 2019
- Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Computer Practical Skill Test and Certificate Verification
- Job Type: Odisha Govt Jobs
- Place of Job Location: Orissa
- Official Site: http://ossc.gov.in/
OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2020
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor Notification 2019 is released with advertisement number IIE-157/2019-4528/OSSC. Willing job hunters can check the Odisha SSC Auditor Short Notice. Apply online for 161 vacancies of OSSC Auditor Posts. You must check the selection procedure, application steps, salary, eligibility conditions of OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 to apply online for the vacancies.
Odisha SSC will release the detailed advertisement against 161 vacancies for Combined Auditors on Contractual Basis for the offices of Director of Industries, Posts of Auditors, and for Finance Department shortly.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Vacancy
- Post Name: Auditor
- Number of Vacancies: 161
Category wise vacancy details are listed here.
- Auditors under Director of Industries:
- SC: 02
- ST: 03
- SEBC: 02
- UR: 07
- Auditors under Finance Department:
- SC: 26
- ST: 45
- SEBC: 08
- UR: 68
- Total: 161
OSSC Auditor Jobs Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants who have passed a degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or Law or equivalent and possess PGDCA are eligible.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
ossc.gov.in Auditor Selection Procedure
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor Jobs Selection Process rounds are listed here.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Computer Practical Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
The shortlisted contenders will get an initial monthly remuneration of Rs. 16880/- as per Odisha Group B posts.
OSSC Auditor Recruitment Application Process
Willing candidates who have the required eligibility criteria can apply online for the OSSC Auditor Jobs 2020. OSSC board recruits the eligible aspirants on a contract basis. The simple application steps that help you to fill the application forms are given here.
How to Apply for Odisha SSC Auditor Posts?
- Go to the website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- In the What is New section of the home page, you will find Indicative Advertisement for the post of Combined Auditor
- Check the general instructions and eligibility conditions
- Eligible aspirants must open the application form
- Enter the mandatory fields with your details and upload the required documents
- Pay the fee and submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of the form for future usage
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Other candidates: No fee
The examination fee must be paid online using debit card/credit card/net banking.
You May Also Apply For
- Nabarangpur District Odisha GRS Recruitment
- OSSTET Notification
- Odisha Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- State Wise Police Jobs 2019 – 20
- Post Office Recruitment 2019 – 20
New OSSC Auditor Recruitment Notification 2019
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 82
- Post Name: Auditor (LFA)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 12th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Viva Voce Test
- New Government Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Odisha SSC Auditor (LFA) Exam Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
- Odisha SSC Auditor (LFA) Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Official Website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2019 Notification
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for Auditor is OUT on 12th June 2019. Candidates those who are eagerly waiting especially for this job advertisement can start their application procedure without delay. Willing postulants can actively take part in this Odisha Vacancy 2019. 11th July 2019 would be the end date for submission of application through ONLINE. The candidates will be engaged on Contract basis and they have to work under Directorate of Local Fund Audit and Directorate of Employees State Insurance Scheme. The vacancies are also allotted for Physically Disabled candidates. http://www.ossc.gov.in/ is the official website of OSSC.
OSSC Vacancy 2019
The total number of Auditor job placements are to be filled in Odisha Staff Selection Commission are 82.
- Auditor of Local Fund Audit – 80 Jobs
- SC – 03
- ST – 44
- UR – 33
- Auditor Under Director ESI Scheme – 02 Jobs
- UR – 01
- ST – 01
ossc.gov.in Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates can apply if you had passed the Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per organization norms.
- Candidates who are recruited as Auditor will get monthly remuneration in between Rs.9300- 34,800/- and grade pay of Rs.4200/-
Aspirants have to prove their talent in multiple rounds in order to select as Auditor. Get more Odisha Govt Jobs
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Practical Test
- Viva Voce Test
- Download Free Odisha Auditor Question Papers
OSSC Auditor Application Process
- Mode of applying for OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 12th June 2019 is the start date for application submission.
- 11th July 2019 is the last date to register through online.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Go to Latest News session.
- Click on the Recruitment you are willing to apply.
- Read it and find your eligibility.
- If you are a new user then Register first with all your unique details.
- After completion of the registration process, log in.
- And the tap on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the form and enter the details of yours.
- Scanned copies of documents should be uploaded.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.100/-
- There is no fee for other category candidates.
Latest Jobs Recruitments to Apply
- OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2019
- AHO Jobs in Odisha PSC
- Cuttack District Court Jobs 2019
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Job hunters by simply subscribing to our job portal Drona.in, you can be able to know the recruitments taking place state and central wide. You can get the jobs related to SSC/ 10+2/ Degree/ Masters Degree/ Ph.D qualification. Download the Weekly Employment News here and aware for the recent openings in June Month.