OSSC Auditor (LFA) 2019 Admit Card
Odisha Staff Selection Commission will release admit cards for the posts of Auditor shortly. Soon after they release the OSSC Auditor Admit Card download link, we will inform via this page immediately. Hence, applied contenders of OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019 can bookmark this site to know the instant updates of OSSC hall tickets and written exam date.
Overview of Odisha SSC 2019 Admit Cards Details
- Name of the Organization Board: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Post Count: 82
- Name of the Post: Auditor (LFA)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 12th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Viva Voce Test
- Look at more All Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Odisha SSC Auditor (LFA) Exam Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
- Official Website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
Download SSC Odisha 2019 Hall Tickets
If you are looking for OSSC LFA Admit Card 2019? The wait is over, as the officials of Odisha Staff Selection Commission started its action plan to activate the OSSC hall tickets download link. Usually, the admit card will disclose 2-3 weeks before the exam date. So, keep aside login credentials like application number or registration number, date of birth and password. This article is furnished with topics like details printed on OSSC admit card, essential documents to carry along with the hall ticket and how to download the admit card. Check the latest updates of Odisha Govt Jobs 2019.
OSSC Selection Process of Auditor 2019
In general, the selection committee hires the applicants based on some rounds. The first round is preliminary examination, a second round is the main examination, a third round is a computer-based test, and the last round is a viva voce test. Candidates must clear all rounds to be selected as Auditor. The crew of OSSC will announce the merit list after completion of the selection procedure. The shots are like
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Based Test
- Viva Voce Test
Contenders can make use the Free OSSC Auditor Previous Exam Questions Papers for preparation.
Details Enlisted on SSC Odisha LFA (Auditor) Call Letter 2019
Aspirants are recommended to verify the details printed on hall ticket after downloading. If any misprints find, intimate to the higher officials immediately. So that they can rectify it soon as early as possible.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father Name
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Test Centre
- Enrollment Number
- Reporting Time
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Birth
Necessary Documents to Take Along With www.ossc.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019
For the sake of identification, candidates need to carry a few additional documents along with the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor admit card to an examination hall. By using these documents, the invigilator can identify fake candidates. The list is as follows
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
How to Download OSSC Admit Cards 2019?
- Primarily, reach the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- The official site of OSSC is http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Find an appropriate link to download the Admit Card from the home page.
- Then, click on that link.
- Fill the details needed, such as Enrollment Number, Date of Birth during the time of Login.
- After that, verify the details filled twice before clicking on the Submit Button.
- Later on, you will get the Hall Ticket on a new page.
- Finally, keep a print out of hall ticket and preserve it for future reference.
Download OSSC Auditor (LFA) Admit Cards 2019
Direct Link to getting: Odisha SSC 2019 Hall Tickets
Aspirants can visit our site Drona to find out more All India Govt Jobs 2019.
You May Also Like