OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Conducting Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Total no. of vacant posts: 207 posts
- Name of the posts: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)
- Advertisement No: 08 OF 2019-20
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Viva-Voice Test or Interview
- Job Type: Latest Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Work Location: Odisha
- Category: Admit Card
- Mode of application: Online mode
- Check Odisha State Govt Jobs here.
Download OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019
Here is a piece of excellent news for the candidates who have applied for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 and waiting for the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card. OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019 is available on its official portal, i.e., www.opsc.gov.in for download. Odisha PSC VAS Admit Card 2019 will not be sent by post. Any intimation concerning the availability of the Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019 will not be sent to the registered email ID or registered mobile number.
All the applied aspirants have to get ready with their login credentials like registration number, password or date of birth to download OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019. Also, get the details like selection procedure, steps to download the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card, exam date, details provided on the OPSC VAS call letter, documents needed for the written exam, direct link to download the Odisha PSC VAS hall ticket, etc.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Selection Process
The selection of the eligible applied contenders will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination. The selection rounds of the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 are as follows.
- Written Exam and
- Viva Voice Test or Interview
Qualified candidates in the written test have to appear for the Viva Voice Test or Interview process.
Odisha PSC VAS Recruitment 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission officials have published a recruitment notification of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts to fill up 207 vacant posts. Interested candidates can apply online from 4th October 2019 up to 4th November 2019. Check the notification before applying.
Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Date 2019
Applied postulants who are in search of the Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Examination date can get the details here. The authorities of Odisha PSC are going to conduct the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon written exam on tentative dates at the mentioned exam centers.
How to Download www.opsc.gov.in VAS Hall Ticket 2019?
- Visit the authorized portal of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- The OPSC official website link is i.e., www.opsc.gov.in
- Or else aspirants can directly click on the link attached below
- Find and click on OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019 link
- Enter the hall ticket number and date of birth in the empty fields to log in
- OPSC VAS Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen
- Check whether the details printed are right or not
- Then, download OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019.
- Take the print out of OPSC VAS Call Letter 2019
- Keep it safe for further use
Details on OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Call Letter 2019
Once the downloading process is over, postulants have to check the details printed on the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2019. If there are any mistakes, then you can report to the authorities for changes in the OPSC VAS admit card. The details on OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Call Letter 2019 are as follows.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Roll Number/ Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Reporting Time for the exam
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the applicant
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions for the candidates
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Examination Centre Code
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
Documents Required for OPSC VAS Exam 2019
Along with the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Admit Card 2019, participants have to carry any of the below documents for the written examination.
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised Identity card Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License