Odisha PSC PGT (Group B) Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Name Of The Authority: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher (Group B)
- Number Of Vacancies: 128
- Advertisement Number: 06 Of 2019-20
- Starting Date To Submit Applications: 22nd August 2019
- Ending Date To Submit Applications: 21st September 2019
- Last Date For The Application Fee Payment: 25th September 2019
- Job Location: Odisha
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Viva Voice Test
- Job Category: Odisha State Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Check All India Govt Jobs here.
Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Notification 2019
Here is the good news for the residents of Odisha. OPSC board is going to conduct the latest recruitment for 128 Post Graduate Teacher (Group B) posts. Hence, candidates who are in the search of the Odisha Teacher jobs can apply online for the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2019. As per the 06 Of 2019-20 advertisement, individuals must finish the submission of applications before 21st September 2019.
Interested people should refer to Educational Qualifications, Salary, Application Process, Age Limit, How To Apply steps in the below. Contenders who ensure the eligibility can send online applications for Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Jobs by the end date without fail. You can get more data about the recruitment at the official site http://www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Group B Vacancy
- Job Designation: Post Graduate Teacher (Group B)
- Total Number Of Posts: 128
Subject wise vacant posts of Odisha PSC PGT Notification are presented here.
- Physics: 26
- Chemistry: 26
- Biology: 26
- Computer Science: 24
- Mathematics: 26
- Total: 128
Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who have the following mentioned qualification & age are most welcome to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission PGT Recruitment 2019.
- People must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or) must have possessed 2 years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks.
- Individuals must have B.E.d or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to the production of certificate in support of the above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 years
- Upper Age Limit: 32 years
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who belong to Socially & educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Women, Ex-serviceman, 10 years for PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%.
OPSC PGT Recruitment Selection Process
As part of the Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019, the selection of candidates wholly depends on their performance in the selection rounds. Applicants who will get qualify in the exam, viva voice is finally treated as the shortlisted aspirants.
- Written Examination
- Viva Voice Test
Odisha Group B Pay Scale
The contenders who crack OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Jobs will be offered a salary of Rs.44900/- per month.
Candidates who are eligible for the OPSC PGT Vacancy 2019 can apply through online mode. Aspirants have to submit the applications in between 22nd August 2019 & 21st September 2019. Here we have given a simple procedure to apply for the recruitment. Hence follow these steps & complete the applications.
How to Apply For OPSC PGT Jobs 2019?
- Visit Odisha Public Service Commission Official Site i.e http://www.opsc.gov.in
- On the home page in the what’s new section, you can find an Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Post Graduate Teacher [Advt. no. 06 of 2019-20].
- Download the Odisha PSC PGT (Group B) Notification Pdf.
- Go through instructions to fill the online application form, Guidelines for scanning & uploading documents.
- Candidates must ensure the eligibility conditions and click on the apply online link.
- Provide the necessary details in the Odisha PGT Online Application Form without mistakes.
- upload the scanned image of the latest passport-sized photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- Individuals should keep at least two copies of the uploaded photos for future use.
- Contenders must pay the exam fee as per the rules.
- Submit the applications carefully.
- After that, a unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form.
- Finally, take the print out of the page which has Registration Id for future use.
- People are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- 0nly.
- Candidates of SC/ST & Persons with disabilities are exempted from the fee payment.
You Can Also Apply For