|Authority Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant|
|Total number of vacancies||30|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Practical Skill Test, Interview|
|Opening Date for Application Submission||24th September 2019|
|End Date for Application Submission||23rd October 2019|
|Adv No||09 OF 2019/20|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Hi Guys, are you eagerly waiting for Govt jobs in Odisha? If yes, you are on the right stop-place. Recently, the Odisha Public Service Commission has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Junior Assistant (Group C) in the Office of OPSC, Cuttack. The application process has already started on its official portal from 24th September 2019 & available up to 23rd October 2019.
Our team has tried a lot to provide the up to the mark information related to OPSC junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, starting & closing dates, the application process, etc. Jobless contestants who wish to settle in Odisha state can utilize this opportunity & apply for OPSC jr Asst Vacancy 2019 within the scheduled dates.
OPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Junior Assistant (JA)
- Total no. of Vacancies: 30 posts
The category-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- UR-15 (W-05)
- SC:05 (W-02)
- ST: 07 (W-02)
- SEBC: 03 (W-01)
- Total: 30 (W-10)
OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university.
- Applicants must be able to speak, read & write Odia fluently and have passed at least an examination in Odia language.
Odisha PSC JA Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for OPSC Vacancy 2019 will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Test, Practical Skill Test, Interview.
- The Written examination will be held at Cuttack. It may be held at Bhubaneswar/ Berhampur/Balasore/ Sambalpur depending on the number of the candidates at the respective zone.
OPSC Jr Asst Posts Salary
Selected candidates will get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 8880/- in the pay band of Rs. 5, 200 – 20, 200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Application forms are invited by the officials through online mode on its official portal from 24th September 2019 up to 23rd October 2019. So, eligible contenders have to submit the filled application form before the deadline to avoid the server issues. At the time of applying, follow these simple steps provided below.
Documents required to upload:
- Two recent passport size photographs
- HSC or equivalent certificate
- Intermediate/+2/ Higher Secondary Examination certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council.
- Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Required Odia test Pass Certificate from Board of Secondary Education
How to Apply for OPSC Junior Assistant Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://opsconline.gov.in/
- On the homepage, find the advt link “Jr. Assistant in O/O of OPSC (Advt No. 09 of 2019-20)”.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- Read the full details provided in the official OPSC JA Notification.
- Before applying, ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Then, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the empty particulars with appropriate details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photo, signature & other required documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross-check all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Then, submit the application form & take the printout of the form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the non-refundable & non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Aspirants belonging to SC, ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.