Odisha PSC HMO Results 2019 & OPSC Merit List
- Organisation Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Name of the Post: Homeopathic Medical Officers
- Vacancy Count: 150
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Category: Results
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Odisha
- Official Site: http://opsc.gov.in
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Results 2019
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam results 2019 is expecting soon. People who have taken the written exam of AMO can check the results on the Odisha Public Service Commission official website. Keep your hall ticket number and password while going to check the results.
The written exam is going to be held on 18/08/2019. The exam schedule is as follows
For Regular Candidates
Paper 1 – 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
Paper 2 – 1.30 PM to 3.00 PM
For PWD Candidates
Paper 1 – From 12.00 PM
Paper 2 – From 13.30 PM
Steps to Check OPSC Results For HMO Exam 2019
- Open the Odisha Public Service Commission official website – http://opsconline.gov.in
- After that, Search What’s new section on the Home page.
- Check for the Homeopathic Medical Officer results 2019 link.
- Open that link and Enter the asked details.
- By submitting the correct details, you will get your result.
- Take a print of it and save with you.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 for 150 HMO JObs
Odisha Public Service Commission invited applications from the eligible candidates to fill up 150 Homeopathic Medical Officer posts in Group B rank of under Health and family welfare department. This is a great opportunity for the people who are looking for Govt Jobs in Odisha. Candidates who completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery or its equivalent are allowed to fill the application form. This application was available from 14th December 2018 to 14th January 2019.
Selection Process for Odisha Homeopathic Medical Officer Jobs
Candidate has to clear the following rounds to get HMO job.
- Written test
- Career Marking
To pick the efficient and talented people, The OPSC framed a perfect selection process and you will get an appointment letter based on the performance in these rounds.
OPSC HMO Cut Off 2019
OPSC decides the cut off on various factors as listed below. The cut off will be different for the paper I and paper 2. We provide the OPSC HMO Cut off for all categories including PWD candidates also.
- Number of vacancies
- Total Number of people attended the written test
- Difficulty of the question paper
- Categories and etc
Merit List 2019 pdf Download
Along with results, Odisha Public Service Commission publishes the merit list for HMO Jobs. It contains candidates name or hall ticket number. Download the merit list and check your position to estimate your slot for further rounds.
Download OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Results 2019
Direct Link to Load: OPSC HMO Results 2019
You May Also Like