Aspirants who have applied for the post of a homeopathic medical officer can get OPSC HMO Admit Card 2019 download link here. Candidates can check exam date on the hall ticket itself. So, know call letter release date & selection process on this page. You can also visit the OPSC Official Site: http://opsc.gov.in/ to know complete exam details.
Odisha HMO Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Flash News: OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card Released Download Here
- Board Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Job Role: Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO)
- Number of Vacancies: 150
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam
- Odisha PSC HMO Exam Date: 04th August 2019
- Category Name: Admit Card
- OPSC Hall Ticket Available Date: 25th July 2019
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Odisha
- Official Site: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Place of Examination: Bhubaneswar, Cuttack
OPSC HMO Admit Card Download
Dear applicants!!! Here we are providing latest news about Odisha PSC HMO Exam. As the exam date was announced recently, the board has released call letter link. Therefore individuals can fetch OPSC HMO Admit Card by giving registration number, password.
Odisha PSC HMO Hall Ticket Download
Odisha Public Service Commission Exam Date
Odisha Public Service Commission had released a notice regarding Homoeopathic Medical Officers Written Examination Date. As per the advertisement, written exam date will be on 04th August 2019 (Sunday) at three examination centers of Cuttack. The test timings for Paper I are from 10 am to 11:30 am, for paper II from 1:30 pm to 3 pm.
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Selection Process
Contenders who have successfully completed applications for Odisha Homoeopathic MO Recruitment 2019 should get shortlist in the rounds of the selection process. The rounds include an only written exam.
- Written Exam
- Career Marking
Data Printed On Odisha PSC HMO Call Letter 2019
Contenders need to check the data available on OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Call Letter after downloading it. If they come across any mistakes, then report to officials as early as possible.
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Important Instructions for the Exam
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Mother or Father’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Exam Date and Timings
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Applicant’s Category
- Signature of Invigilator
- Examination Name
Documents To Take With OPSC Homoeopathic MO Hall Ticket 2019
People should carry some of the important documents to the exam centre along with opsc.gov.in Homoeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card for identification purpose. The list of documents are as follows
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Employee ID
- Driving license
Steps To Download OPSC HMO Admit Card 2019
Applicants can follow the below instructions to get the hall ticket easily.
- Primarily, visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e www.opsc.gov.in
- Now, on the homepage, search the relevant link to download OPSC HMO Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the relevant link that will redirect to the call letter login page.
- Later, provide your registration number, password and DOB in the specified fields.
- Then your Odisha PSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Verify the details and download it.
- Finally, take a print out of this call letter for further reference.
You Can Also Apply For