OPSC Important & Notification Dates
- Organization Board: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- No. of Posts: 67
- Post Names: Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger
- Starting Date of Application: 15th February 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 14th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written exam & Interview
- Mode of Apply: ONLINE
- All Govt Jobs: Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Site: http://www.opsc.gov.in
- OPSC Forest Ranger & ACF Hall Tickets 2019: OPSC Forest Ranger & ACF Admit Cards 2019
OPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Online applications are invited for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger by Odisha Public Service Commission. So, aspirants who have interest to apply the proforma application can enroll through the official link which is mentioned below from 15th February 2019 to 14th March 2019. For job sneakers it is good opportunity to get a position in OPSC as Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger. Total 67 posts are going to be filled by eligible candidates. http://www.opsc.gov.in is the link to know more details about this notification and look more into Odisha Govt Jobs 2019.
Vacancy Details for OPSC Recruitment 2019
Number of vacancies are going to be filled in OPSC is 67.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 25 posts
- Forest Ranger – 42 posts
Odisha PSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution in India in any one of the subject namely, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology.
- Applicants who have minimum 21 years and 32 years of age can apply for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger.
- Relaxation period for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC candidates is 03 years.
Forest Ranges & Assistants Salary
Appointed candidates will get pay monthly income based on departments.
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest salary is Rs. 56,100/-
- And for Forest Ranger salary is Rs. 44,900/-
Selection Process for Forest conservators
- Candidates will be hired through on the basis of written exam, physical test and viva voce test.
OPSC Forest Rangers Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply an application form through ONLINE mode in OPSC Notification 2019 for the vacant positions of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger. Last date to apply is on 14th March 2019.
- The exam fee for applied candidates to pay is Rs. 500/
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates can apply online directly with the link which is given below.
Useful Links to Apply
- OPSC Assistants & Forest Ranger Jobs PDF Notification
- Apply Online Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Rangers in OPSC
Related Jobs in Odisha Govt Jobs 2019