Odisha Civil Services Results 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Commission: OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Posts: Civil Services (OFS, OPS, OAS, and other) posts
- Advertisement No.: 11 of 2019-20
- Also, check Latest Govt Jobs 2020 here.
- Total no. of vacancies: 153 posts
- Selection Process: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Viva Voice Test or Personality Test or Interview
- Job Category: Odisha State Govt Jobs 2020
- Official site: http://www.opsc.gov.in or http://opsconline.gov.in/index.php
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
Odisha Civil Services Exam Result 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission is busy in doing arrangements to announce the Civil Services exam result. Applied aspirants of this recruitment 2019 who have taken the test can know the status by checking the written test results. You must get active with the log in details to access OPSC Civil Services Exam Results 2019 online.
The written exam results will be available on its official portal. The commission will not give any prior information about the opsc.gov.in OAS, OFS, OPS Results 2019 individually. So, we are presenting the direct link to download the results on the bottom of this page.
Odisha PSC OAS, OFS, OPS Exam Details
The Odisha PSC OAS, OFS, OPS Exam 2019 is conducted on tentative dates. The test was held at the various centres located in Odisha state. Individuals who have downloaded the call letter from the official portal have attended the exam on the prescribed session. After completion of the written exam, all the exam participants may be looking for the result. OPSC Civil Services Results 2019 will be out within one month.
OPSC Civil Services Recruitment Selection Procedure includes the written exam. Contenders who get qualified in the following rounds can get placed in govt jobs.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voice Test or Personality Test or Interview
Steps to Download Odisha Civil Services Exam Results 2019?
- At first, visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission, i.e. http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- On the home page, check the What’s New section
- Search for the OPSC Civil Services Results link 2019.
- Click on that link.
- A login page will get loaded with registration number, date of birth, and password fields.
- Individuals must enter the relevant data in the empty fields and submit the login form.
- The result will appear with your information.
- Download and save that document.
- Also, take a hard copy of the Odisha PSC Civil Services Results document for future reference.
Odisha PSC Civil Services Jobs 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission invited online applications from the intenders to fill 153 vacant posts. Interested individuals can apply for Civil Services Posts before 10th December 2019.
OPSC Civil Services Cut off Marks 2019
The OPSC Civil Services Cut off Marks 2019 will be declared by the higher officials at its authorized portal. The board fixes the cut off marks based on various considerations. The list of some of the considerations is given here.
- Previous year cut off marks
- The total number of vacancies
- Number of contenders attended the test
- Different reservation categories such as GEN, SC, ST, OBC, EX-S, BC, etc
- The difficulty level of the exam question paper
Odisha Civil Services Exam Merit List 2019 PDF
The OPSC Civil Services Exam Merit List 2019 PDF will be prepared based on the cut off marks and maximum marks scored by the exam participants. It is also called as the selected aspirants’ list. Based on this Odisha Civil Services Merit List 2019, individuals will be called for the next rounds of the process
Other Related Govt Jobs