OPSC AMO Results 2019
- Organisation Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Name of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officers
- Vacancy Count: 221
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Category: Results
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Odisha
- OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
- Official Site: http://opsc.gov.in/
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Results 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam results will be available on its official website www.opsc.gov.in. People who attend the test can check the results. This OPSC AMO exam is going to conduct to fill up 221 vacant posts. The written test will be conducted at Cuttack on 18th August 2019. Hope that, Paper I and Paper II both will be held successfully on scheduled timings. We provide the latest news regarding the Ayurvedic Medical Officer exam results along with its direct link here.
Steps to Check OPSC AMO Exam 2019 Results
- Open the Odisha Public Service Commission official site – http://opsc.gov.in/
- Later, check for What’s a new section.
- Find the Ayurvedic Medical Officer exam results 2019.
- Click on the link and fill all fields with correct details.
- By submitting your information, A new window will have appeared on the screen with your result.
- Check your details and take print of it.
- Save a copy with you for future reference.
Orissa PSC AMO Recruitment 2019 for 221 Jobs
Odisha Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification to fill up Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs. There are 221 vacant posts available under this notification.OPSC allowed the eligible people to fill the online application on its official site from 14th December 2018 to 14th January 2019. It received an excellent response from the Odisha residents and is going to conduct a written test to select the right persons.
Selection Process of Odisha PSC AMO Jobs
Candidate has to participate in the following rounds.
- Written test
- Career Marking
Those who contenders performed well in all rounds they will be appointed as Ayurvedic Medical Officer in OPSC.
Odisha PSC AMO Cut Off 2019
For deciding AMO exam cut off marks, OPSC follows various factors such as the number of people attended the test, Vacancy count, highest marks scored a candidate. Odisha Public Service Commission decides the cut off marks separately for different categories and subjects. Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that everyone should score to get eligible for further rounds of the selection process. As the Odisha PSC take time to declare AMO exam cut off, we will share the expected cut off soon here.
Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Merit List 2019
Not only the results but the Odisha Public Service Commission Ayurvedic Medical Officer Merit List also important. Based on this merit list, it will send an appointment letter to the people. Candidates who got selected as AMO have to work in Odisha state only. A direct link for downloading the AMO merit list will be available on this page.
Download OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Results 2019
Direct Link to Getting: Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO 2019 Result
You May Also Like