Applicants are expecting Odisha Ayurvedic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 soon. Know the simple steps to get OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 link. People can also check Odisha Public Service Commission AMO Exam Date & documents to carry for the exam. Furthermore, view www.opsc.gov.in for more latest updates.
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Call Letter – Brief Info
- Board Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Job Role: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Number of vacancies: 221
- Written Test Date: 18th August 2019
- Admit Card Issue Date: Update Later
- Selection Process: Written Test, Career Marking
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Job Category: Odisha State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Odisha
- Place of Exam: Bhubaneswar/ Cuttack
- OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Results 2019
- Official Webpage: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
OPSC AMO Admit Card 2019
Candidates who had applied for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment can download the Odisha PSC AMO Call Letter Shortly. For the sake of aspirants who are not having awareness of how to download, hall ticket can stay with this page. Exam participants need to carry OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 to the examination hall without fail. So check out hall ticket link here.
Odisha Ayurvedic MO Exam Date
OPSC organisation has released a notice regarding Odisha Ayurvedic Medical Officer Test Date. The exam is going to be conducted on 18th August 2019. The timings for OPSC Ayurvedic MO Paper I Test are from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Paper 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm. If there are any changes in the exam schedule we will intimate on this page.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection Procedure
OPSC has designed its selection procedure in such a way that it selects only capable and worthy candidates. For that it conducting objective type written test and career marking rounds.
- Written Test
- Career Marking
Data Available on Odisha AMO Hall Ticket 2019
After getting OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019, the examinees should check the information present on it whether right or not. The details are such as
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code and Name
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
- Father’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Roll Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Space for Aspirant’s Signature
Necessary Documents to carry with OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
People must carry any one of the valid identification original proofs from the listed documents to the test centre. Otherwise, the authority members will not allow them to attend the written exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- College ID or Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer (Any)
- Voter ID
How To Download Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO Call Letter 2019?
- Primarily, go to Odisha Public Service Commission i.e http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- At what’s a new page, you can see a direct link to get OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019.
- Click on that call letter link and provide the registration number, password and captcha details.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Later download Odisha Public Service Commission AMO Admit Card 2019 pdf.
- Finally, take a print out of the hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Odisha AMO Admit Card 2019 Pdf
You May Also Like