OPSC AFO Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment Details
- Conducting Board Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Post Names: Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)
- Total Vacancy count: 65 Posts
- Advertisement No: 05 OF 2019-20
- Type of Job: All India Government Jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: 19th August 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 18th September 2019
- Last date for the payment of the application fee: 21st September 2019
- Mode of application: Online
- Official portal: http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Hi friends, are you eager to know the Latest Odisha Govt jobs. Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for posts of Assistant Fisheries Officer, Group-‘B’ of Oclisha Fisheries Cadre under Fisheries & A.R.D Department. The OPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be activated on its official portal (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 19.08.2019 to 18.09.2019. Interested candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Jobs on or before the closing date.
Keep in touch with our page for more renovated updates of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online links, etc. Also, follow Odisha Government Job Notifications here.
Odisha PSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Vacancy
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 65 posts.
The category-wise vacancy details are as follows:
- UR: 37
- S.E.B.C: 2
- SC: 13
- ST: 13
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- 21-32 years on the 1st January 2019.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from a recognized University in India or abroad.
- The selection of the candidates for the recruitment will be made on the basis of the Carrer assessment & Viva voice.
- Rs.44,900/- in Level-10 of ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual dearness and other allowances sanctioned by the Government of Odisha.
Odisha PSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Posts Application Process
The application process for OPSC AFO Vacancy will start from 19th August 2019. Eligible candidates have to fill & submit the application form on or before 18th September 2019.
Before filling up the online application form, candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instructions to fill up the online application form,
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
Steps to Apply for OPSC AFO Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.opsc.gov.in
- Find the relevant notification link on the homepage.
- Read the OPSC AFO Notification 2019 details carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria. Then, click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify the details before submitting the form.
- On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form.
- Note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the application form for future use.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST Aspirants: nil.
The application fee can be paid through online mode using Credit card/ Debit card or Net banking.
You May Also Like