Odisha Public Service Commission is coming up with a good news for the applicants of Assistant Fisheries Officer jobs. It is going to organize a written test to select the best one. Candidates have to download the OPSC assistant fisheries officer admit card and carry a copy to the exam center.
Download Odisha AFO Grade B Exam Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
- Name The Recruitment Board: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Job Role: Assistant Fisheries Officer
- Vacancy Count: 65
- Check Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Advt Number: 17 OF 2019-20
- Selection Levels: Written Test, Viva Voice
- Job Category: Odisha Govt Jobs
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Exam Date: 22nd March 2020
- Official Site: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
Odisha PSC AFO Exam Admit Card 2020
The Odisha PSC is planning to release the admit card for the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer Grade B exam 2020. Candidates who are looking for the AFO exam hall ticket can download it here. We provide a direct link to get the exam call letter.
After getting the Odisha PSC AFO admit card, you have to check the details printed on it. If you find any error then immediately contact the authorized person to make necessary changes. Otherwise, you are not allowed to take the test. Along with the OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer admit card, you have to carry a valid ID proof to the exam hall.
OPSC Exam Date 2020
Odisha PSC has released a notification regarding the Assistant Fisheries Officer exam 2020 on its website. The exam will be held on 22nd March 2020. The latest news regarding the Odisha PSC exams 2020 will be intimated here once it is out.
OPSC Admit Card 2020 For Assist Fisheries Officer Exam
- First of all, candidates are advised to open the official website of OPSC
- After getting the Home Page, check for the Whats New
- Click on the link and find the Assistant Fisheries Officer admit card download link
- Open the link
- Enter the asked details
- Press Submit
- Then you will get the Assistant Fisheries officer hall ticket download or print
- Take a hard copy and carry it to the exam center
Odisha PSC AFO Notification 2020
A recruitment has initiated to fill the 65 posts in Odisha Public Service Commission. Candidates who are looking for the latest Odisha state govt jobs can apply for these jobs before the last date. An advt is available on its website. In reference to it, there are Assistant Fisheries Officer posts are vacant. Check complete details of OPSC AFO Recruitment before going to fill the application form.
- Written Exam
- Viva Voice
Candidates who are successful in the above rounds will get an appointment letter.
Particulars Printed on the Asst Fisheries Officer Admit Card 2020
- Exam Date, Exam Center, Exam instructions, Exam duration
- Name of the candidates, Recruitment board name
- Candidates signature, photo etc
ID Proofs Required To Take The Exam
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Ration Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
Q. When will the OPSC Admit Card 2020 release?
Ans. Admit card will be tentatively available in the month of April 2020.
Q. Where can I download the Odisha PSC AFO Exam Call Letter 2020?
Ans. We offer a direct link for downloading the exam call letter or you can download it from its official website
Q. What details are required to get the OPSC Exam Call Letter?
Ans. Application ID and password are required to get the hall ticket
Q. When will be the OPSC Assist Fisheries Officer exam?
Ans. The OPSC AFO exam will be held on 22nd March 2020