OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment & Important Dates
- Recruitment PSC Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 386
- Advertisement Number 01 of 2019/20
- Name of the Recruitment Department: Water Resource Department
- Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE), Group A Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 07th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th July 2019
- The due date for payment of fee: 10th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Viva Voce
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Latest India Govt Jobs
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Download OPSC AEE Previous Year Question Papers
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 – 386 Jobs
Postulants are looking for Odisha Govt Jobs openings? If your answer is yes! Then have a thorough look at this article. For the year 2019, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has first time released a job Advert No. 01 of 2019/ 20 for filling up of 386 Assistant Executive Engineer jobs in Civil & Mechanical Disciplines. Candidates can utilize this job opportunity and settle your career in Government Sector.
Under the Water Resources Department in Group A of Odisha Engineering Services, the hired candidates have to work. Contenders those who possess the minimum eligibility can apply for this OPSC AEE Vacancy 2019 without fail. The online submission of applications starts from 07th June 2019. In the down sessions, we clearly mentioned the details like Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Criteria etc.
Odisha PSC AEE Vacancy
The number of Assistant Executive Engineer positions are going to be filled in Odisha PSC are 386. The segregation of vacancies is as follows.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 353 Jobs
- UR: 232
- SEBC: 53
- SC: 28
- ST: 40
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) – 33 Jobs
- UR: 19
- SEBC: 06
- SC: 07
- ST: 01
- The vacancies are also reserved for Blind/ hearing Impaired/ Multiple disability candidates. Just go through the official advertisement and check.
OPSC Assist Executive Engineer Eligibility Criteria
The PSC of Odisha state recruits candidates only who have the relevant academic qualification and age limit. Before starting your application procedure, check your eligibility first.
Candidates those who qualified Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical disciplines from any recognized university can apply. The job hunters those who have registered as an associate member of the Institution of Engineers in India can also able to apply.
- Lower age limit for applicants is 21 years.
- The maximum upper age limit is 45 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and for PWD category participants the age relaxation is 10 years.
Assistant Executive Engineer OPSC Salary
Appointed candidates as AEE will get a monthly income in the pay level 12 and those candidates will get other allowances from the Government of Odisha.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs Selection Process
Aspirants who submit applications, those persons have to participate in written test and viva voce. The exam dates are not yet disclosed. The written examination will be conducted in Cuttack. A common merit list will be drawn based on candidates performance in written & viva voce tests.
www.opsc.gov.in Application Process
- Contenders can submit application forms for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 07th June 2019 is the start date for submitting applications and 06th July 2019 is the expiry date of the online portal link.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates log on to http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Go to notifications page and click on the recruitment you are able to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If you obey the rules, then click on the Apply Online button.
- A new page will be opened containing the application form.
- Enter all the details of yours without any mistakes.
- As per the dimensions, upload the documents, photo and signature.
- Make payment and recheck the entered details.
- Tap on submit button and take the printout.
Application fee should be paid by unreserved category participants is Rs.500/- and there is no fee for female/ SC/ST candidates. The application payment should be done on or before 10th July 2019.
Odisha PSC AEE Exam Pattern
Candidates have to clear the written exam of 360 marks and viva voce of 40 marks. The written test is of objective type and consists of two papers I & II. Each Paper weightage is 180 marks and the duration of the exam is 3 hours. There will be a deduction of 0.25 mark for the wrong answer. Candidates can know the OPSC Exam Date by referring to the official website.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 AEE Syllabus
The OPSC AEE Civil & Mechanical Engineering Syllabus are given in the down lines. Take a look
Odisha PSC AEE (Civil) Syllabus
- Paper – I
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Design of Concrete Structures, Building Materials and Building Constructions & Estimation, Construction Planning and Management.
- Paper – II
- Water Resources & Hydraulic Engineering, Environment Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering.
Odisha PSC AEE Mechanical Exam Syllabus PDF
- Paper – I
- Theory of Mechanics
- Machine Design
- Mechanics of Solids
- Manufacturing Science
- Manufacturing Management
- Paper – II
- Thermodynamics Cycles
- Engines, Fuels and Combustion
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Machinery and Power Plants
OPSC AEE Previous Question Papers
Before attending for Odisha PSC AEE written exam, not to forget clearing Past 5 Years Assistant Executive Engineer Previous Papers to know the question paper strategy. In a pace, we have provided some of the Previous Year Question Papers With Answers go through them.
- OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Odisha PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2019 Apply Link
- OPSC AEE Exam Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
You Can Also Apply For